Chapter 15: home?

Hizashi's pov:
Today is finally the day our little listener, izuku can come home with us. He has been improving so much since me and sho met him. Currently, me and sho are walking to Izuku's room. "Okay mic do we have everything ready at home?" Shouta asked again. "Yes sho don't stress out, everything will go smoothly" I assured him. Sho sighed, "I know I just want things to go perfect".

"Don't worry I'm sure it will!" I cheered him up. We then got to Izuku's room and opened the door, "what's up little listener!!" I said. "H-hi" he said. We saw that he was wearing the clothes we got for him when we went to the mall, "aww you always look so cute in those clothes!" I squealed. Sho rolled his eyes at me, "Do you have everything packed?" Sho asked. "I don't have anything to take with me?" He said. I frowned, "it's okay little listener, let's get you checked out" I said as I reached for his hand.

He took my hand and we were off to the hospital receptionist, "okay it seems like you have everything ready, just some few things I need to talk to you guys about" the nurse said. She turned to izuku, "you can go wait on the chairs over there sweetie" she pointed. Izuku then nodded and sat on the chairs pretty far away from us.

"Alright firstly, izuku has to put on some weight, he can't just eat apples his whole life, I know it might be hard for him but I advise you to maybe encourage him to eat he is comfortable"

"Secondly, izuku has to gain some control of his quirks, the last time he lost control chaos broke out in the hospital, I know handling 6 diffrent quirks might be a challenge, so we are giving izuku 2 quirk cancellation bracelets, he has to wear one on each arm and he must keep it on at all times, don't worry though, it's designed to be water proof and it's fully adjustable so if he feels any sort of discomfort he can change the size of it to his liking."

"Thirdly, the collar on his neck, it must come off or it would cause some incredibly serious neck injuries, if you guys do manage to get it off, seel it with bandages and put this special cream we have on it"

She then gave us the special cream and quirk cancelation bracelets in a bag, "thank you" me and sho bowed and said. We then said our goodbyes and went to izuku, "ready to go little listener?" I asked him. He nodded and we set off to the car, we all got in the car and sho started to drive away from the hospital.

"Wow" izuku looked mesmerized at all the tall buildings. It was quiet in the car, I figured that izuku can keep looking at the window.

He then pulled up to the house and we all went inside, "so izuku we will give you a tour of the house and then we can get you settled in your new room okay?" Sho said, He nodded and we started the tour.

In the middle of giving izuku the tour, our cats, tabby and latte, I'll give you two guesses which cat sho named, anyways.

They came slowly to us three, but izuku got scared and he flew up and hid behind us, "w-what are those??" He asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot, these are our cats latte and tabby" sho calmed him down. "Will they hurt me?" He asked. "No not at all! Go ahead and pet them" I pulled him down gently.

He then crouched down while shaking and the cats came up to him and started to observe him, after 2 minutes they jumped on and rested themselves on him. Sho chuckled, "they like you izuku".

"They are not so bad.." he started to shake less. "Yup! Let me put them down so we can show you your room" I took the cats off izuku, they then ran away.

We then walked to Izuku's room, I opened the door, "well izuku this is your room! Me and sho designed it ourself , and we took the stuff we got for you at the mall and setted them in your room! What do you think?" I rambled off.