Chapter 2: The first day of hell

Izuku's pov:
I woke up with my head feeling funny, It took me a second to realize I wasn't in my room anymore! I tried to get up and look around but then I realize hands and legs were chained down on the cold dark floor. I tried to pull the restraints off, "that's not gonna work~" I heard someone say. I looked up to see a white hair man and a blue hair boy infront of me. It took me a second to remember who they were.

"You! You were the ones who killed mommy!" I shouted. I then felt a kick in my face, "watch your tone brat" the crusty man said. "That's enough shigiraki I'll handle it from here, go to inform the doctor to get the things ready" the scary man told the crusty guy as he nodded and left.

"W-who are you..?" I asked. He then grinned at me, "I'm your father izuku or should I say 008!" He said. I was shocked, he's my father? And why did he call me 008? My mind was racing with questions until he interrupted my thoughts.

"You see, I have been needing a weapon to destroy the hero's, a nomu, so when I found out you were quirkless I killed your bitch of a mom and took you away. Now you are gonna be gaining new quirks and you will be experimented on for the rest of your sad stupid life! Now doesn't that sound fun??" The scary man said it like he was crazy which he is.

I was so scared, I never felt this much fear in all of my life. I just want to go home to my mommy, I want to cuddle with mommy as she hugs and kisses me while we go to sleep. I want to eat her yummy food that she makes out of love! I want to play the game where I am all might and I save her from evil! But now she's gone! I want my mommy but they killed her! I started to sob as the memory's of my mom fill my head up.

"OI stop crying!" He yelled at me. I held back my tears and tried not to break down in tears. "Ok we are gonna go now come" he said yanking my chains. I winced the pain of it and went with him.

We then were in a room that looked like a hospital room, but a lot more creepier. He then dragged me onto the bed, he then attached restraints on me making me not able to move at all. "008 meet dr. Kyudai, he will be the person who will be experimenting on you" he introduced me to him. "W-wait your the doctor from the quirk clinic..!" I said as he laughed.

"I'm gonna have fun with you~" he tells me. He then pushed a cart in with a lot of needles, syringes, liquids, and a lot more scary stuff. He takes a syringe and puts a black liquid in it. I try to break the restraints but he just laughs and sticks the syringe into my forehead. I'm  about 10 seconds my head felt like it had a migraine but 100x worst. I screamed in pain as the pain started to spread though my body.

I started to scream and cry at the same time as the mean doctor just smiled, after 5 minutes the pain finally stopped even though it still hurt very bad. He then stuck another one on my chest, it felt like lava was rushing through my body. It hurted so bad, after it was finally over they took the restraints off and chained me up again. We were about to start walking until suddenly my head and chest felt numb, I stopped. Then I fell to the ground and started to scream. I felt something pierce through my head and back, it felt sharp.

The scary man grinned at me, he then yanked me up and we went to this room, it was cold and dark, it had a small mattress with a very thin blanket. It also had a long and talk mirror for some reason. He then pulled me to the mirror. I gasped, I had, devil horns and tail!? "W-wha- h-ow u-uh.." I stuttered still in shock. "Welcome to hell 008" he said.

"Also don't refer to me as 'the scary man' call me father since I am your biological father" my 'father' said. I nodded and he slapped me in the head, "use your words brat" he said.

"Y-ye-s f-fath-er.." I said with a shaky voice. "Good, get some rest, tomorrow is gonna be even worse.." he said as he left the room. I heard him lock the door. I kept staring at the mirror in disbelief. I then walked to my mattress and cried my heart out. I hated this..

I don't wanna do this..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shedded a tear while making this anyways thank you for reading byee!! ✌️

Word count: 849