His Makeup Artist jk ff 21

Start from the beginning

Saying that she went inside the nearest room, making me confused to her sudden mood changes.....and i followed her,, entering inside i stopped looking at the view infront of me....

and i followed her,, entering inside i stopped looking at the view infront of me

My eyes widened seeing jk......who was doing his excercise being concentrated....his vainy hands & muscular body just made me lost looking at him & i didn't realised that i was scanning his gym body shamelessly..... until yeri spoke....

Yeri: what a handsome man.....😍

My eyes popped out 😳hearing her words and immediately looked at her...

Y/n: wh-what???...

Yeri: he is very handsome right.....how come i didn't noticed him,,,now i took a decision.....

Y/n: what is it....???

Yeri: from now on,, I'm going to be on behind him...he is my new love....

🤯🤯My mind blast after hearing her sudden confession..... like seriously how can she change her mood & decisions in seconds...

Y/n: y-you can't do this yeri.....

Yeri: why...???

Y/n: cause... cause you love Suga oppa right.... how can you???

Yeri: what more i do.... He is not showing even 1%intrest in me...and also he clearly said that he don't want to get married cause it's a waste of time for him..huh...he likes to stay single in his life but I'm not that type of person,,i don't wanted to be stay single & alone in my whole life...

Y/n: but yeri,,,how come he know about your love,, when you don't say it... just try to tell him once... you love him alot right.....

Yeri: yeahh...but ..now i lost interest after hearing his words....and once you too told me that he may have feelings on me right,,,so I'm going to try for jk ....

Y/n:😠no .... you can't.....

Yeri: yes...i will....😒

Y/n: nooo...

Yeri: yesss.....

As we both having a serious conversation jk's voice made us stop.. we both looked at him....

 we both looked at him