Before the Story

Are you here from YouTube? Or are you here because you saw this story here in Wattpad?

Anyway, I apologize to people still reading this book before I deleted it. It wasn't going in the way I wanted it to so I had to redo everything.

I wrote this believing in an assumption that Izuku is an INFP, so if it's wrong, then please try to correct me.

Also, when I read the story once again, I realized that I really can't rush a story. I failed at the horror part of the book and just explained what was happening, which ruined everything.

I WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING until it's finished and on it's editing stage, so please try to correct me if there's a part that I did wrong.

Your opinions and thoughts really matter to me, so please drop down what you think if you can.

The reason why I'm rushing this is because I think this story will be ruined once the FNAF movies are out, and both mine and MatPat's theories are debunked. That's why it's a relief that it's still in beta.

Also, in it's editing stage, I will rephrase a lot of sentences and paragraphs that I find bad and nonsensical, then add a picture of the highlight moment of the chapter in the top. If you like imagining the events that happens in a story, then you probably shouldn't look.

By the way, I won't delete it anymore so enjoy the story. To those who came from YouTube, thank you for coming all the way here just to read this stupid au of mine.

Edit: July 20, 2023

Thank you everyone for 2K reads, this section used to be a list of arcs that this story will go through, I promised to delete it when it reaches 2K 

Those names are just temporary names, and here is the new list of finished arcs

Fazbear Disaster- 17 chapters
Vincent's Diary- 5 chapters
Rescue Arc(I have no idea what to name this arc)-