37: The God of Mischief 

(Loki, The Norse God of Mischief, adopted brother of Thor, adopted son of Odin, the one who causes Ragnarok)

Everyone and all species look up and they see Loki floating among them.

Issei & Irina: Loki?!

Asia: Who is That?

Asta: is that is Loki the Norse God of Mischief.

Michael: what are you doing here?

Loki: what does it look like? I'm crashing the party, and it seems I wasn't invited to this wedding?

Ochako: you weren't wanted here!

Loki: says the one who wants to become a hero just to get money out of innocent people?

Elizabeth: Come on girls stay behind me.

Asta: Issei, Irina, stay behind me.

All Might & Ursula where in battle pose, ready to fight Loki.

Loki: Now, Now, let's not get into violence right now.

Goku: why should we listen to you?

Vegeta: I once agree with him.

Loki: because I came here to make peace.

Asta: like you know anything about these!

Elizabeth: if you are going to pick a fight with us... you are completely out numbered

He looks around and sees he was surrounded by everyone and all species.

Loki: seems like I'm completely surrounded...

Nami: indeed, you are... why would you just surrender and bow down to the Red Dragon Emperor and His Angel Queen.

Loki: I'm afraid not...

You see... I am starting Ragnarok!

Everyone and all species were shocked to hear what he said.

Wednesday: you know... starting Ragnarok is not possible, the only way to do that is to kill The Norse God of Light.

Enid Sinclair: yeah, there's no way you're going to seceded if your father is going to stop you.

The Holy Peerage: yeah!

Loki: that is where you're wrong... you see I found out his weakness.

Issei: what is his weakness?

Loki: mistletoe.

Ataru: mistletoe?

Lum: it's a plant.

Wednesday: a plant that could kill the God of Light.

Loki: Yes, and Asta... I want to thank you for freeing my son from his prison.

Asta: I couldn't just leave him there, The Norse Gods didn't deserve to imprison him.

Loki: exactly!

Me: this is how a minotaur smashes and shuts Loki up.

Loki was on the ground beaten.

The Knights came and arrested Loki.

Loki: don't you think you all got lucky... my other children will do the job for me.

Bell: What?

Loki: The Goddess of Mischief & The Next God of Mischief Will do the job for me!

Issei: Oh no...

To be continued...