13: painful memories

( Back at The World Leaders Meeting...)

Toshinori: so are you saying Giants are more Powerful than Titans?

Sister Lily: I wouldn't say that, Titans are definitely the same as Giants but they eat people.

Rei: especially the Cyclops from Greek Mythology, they only have one eye.

Nezu: it's not only Greek mythology they were mentioned from, they were also mentioned in Japanese Mythology of a story called 100 Demons.

Charlotte Roselei: I am confused... are yo-Kai supposed to be spirits or Demons?

Nezu: some yo-Kai could be friendly, Shy, annoying, dangerous, scared, confused, helpful and brave.

Charlotte Roselei: I see but are they demons or not?

Nezu: Well Oni's from Japanese Mythology, are demons that could kidnap women and eat humans and devour their organs... some yo-Kai could be light spirits like the Light elves from Alfheim.

Ursula: what about The Dark Elves?

Nezu: they're a different story.

Julius: just like The Evil Wizard & The Ice Witch.

Ursula: those two are most likely a big threat like The Devil himself.

Gyomei: Especially The Upper Moon Demons.

Muichiro: let's us suppose to look at the bright side that we only had to deal with Demigods. Well even so it's extremely unpleasant predicament.

Nami: Huh!

Ami Mizuno: to take a example, Hercules. Anyone willing to confront Hercules?

Minako Aino: isn't he dead?

Swan White: No, he is not dead or a Demigod... he is now The God of Strength.

Ami Mizuno: oh I forgot about that.

Akainu: Hercules?! Demons, Giants, Cyclops, Titans, Oni's, yo-Kai, Light Elves & Dark Elves, Evil Wizard & Ice Witch, and Demigods?!

They Looked at Akainu with Fear.

Akainu: i Will Show you all, that The Holy Peerage are only human!

Aizawa: What about The Two Angels, Valkyrie & Snow yo-Kai who are on their Side?

Akainu: that's something different!

A Goto quickly came in the room.

Goto: Everyone... Issei and four members of his Holy Peerage are headed to the abandoned church.

Akainu: abandoned church?

Goto: that is where his grandfather used to be.

Nezu: Issei's grandfather is a preacher?

Goto: yes.

Usopp: Who was his grandmother?

Goto: his grandmother was a Angel.

Nico Robin: A Angel?

Usopp: that could explain why Issei is Half Human & Half Angel.

Zoro: don't forget he used to be a Devil who protects The Gremory Princess.

Sanji: yeah we got that!

Zoro: shut up!

Sanji: no you shut up!

Endeavor: both of you shut up!

Akainu: I want you to follow Issei and His Holy Peerage to see what kind of other abilities they have.