20: Albion's New Holder 

Issei was asleep on his bed, still Dreaming about his Past Until He See's another Heavenly Dragon.

Issei: Who are you?

????: don't you recognize me?

Issei remembered the Heavenly Dragon used to be Vali Lucifer's booster gear before he was killed by Michael The Archangel.

Issei: Albion?

Albion: yup.

Issei: what are you doing in my mind?

Albion: I'm actually here to tell you... that you are the new user of the booster gear.

Issei: you mean the second booster gear?

Albion: yes.

Issei: what about Ddraig? Does he know?

Albion: yes, we have settle our differences and realized you need more power in order to stop Rias & Sirzechs and The Gremory Family.

Issei: but what about my friends and my girlfriend?

Albion: I have given them a upgrade on their abilities and weapons so they can fight against up ranking Demons, Devils, and Fallen Angels.

Issei: oh.

Albion: listen, Sirzechs and the Gods of Hell are going to try everything to get you.

Issei: Why?

Albion: they're planning to force you into marriage with five female species.

Issei: Who are these five female species?

Albion: Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, and Ravel.

Issei eyes wide open with shock.

What?! Shouted Issei.

Albion: yep.

Issei: why are they planning to force me into marriage with those Female species?!

Albion: because you are the holder of two booster gears and A Half Human & Half Angel that could Never Fall.

Issei: I can see that... but why are they forcing me into marriage?

Albion: because they realized the Marriage between Riser and Rias that was supposed to make the better Future of All Devils was not the case at all.

Issei: what do you mean?

Albion: because you are the Grandson of a Female Angel that fallen in love with a Young preacher which was your grandfather, your mother wasn't half angel when she was born. However you were born half human & half angel, but you can't never fall. So Sirzechs and The Gods of Hell realized you are the key of that better future for All Demons, Devils, and Fallen Angels.

Issei: by being forced into marriage with those female species and that Red haired she-devil?

Albion: yes.

Issei: how is that supposed to make the better future for all Demons, Devils, and Fallen Angels?

Albion: Rias is A Devil, Akeno is Half Devil & Half Fallen Angel, Noneko is a yo-Kai, Asia is Half Human and Half Devil, and Ravel is A Phoenix.

Issei: oh... I see.

Albion: yup.

Issei: how can I get myself out of this force marriage?

Albion: ask your friends for help.

Issei: if I do that... I will end up putting them in danger Like my two old friends.

Albion: I Know... but you don't have a choice. If you marry those female species... Humanity and species & all creatures will die.

Issei: I see. I guess you're right.

Albion: Good. But I will make sure your friends will not get killed by anyone or their enemies.

Issei: thanks Albion.

Albion: no problem.

Issei wakes up in the morning and realized what he needed to do.

To be continued...