14: Making A Deal with The Five Elders

Issei was shocked to see his grandfathers church was not there.

Deku: where is the church?

Issei: it was right here!

Mirchiru: maybe someone had destroyed it?

Issei: or someone who is against us?

Asta: you don't think our enemies have done this do you?

They hear something in the bushes, they see a Goto coming out from the bushes and running away.

Goto in Mindscape: shit they saw me!

Issei: The World leaders!

When They back to Issei's home, Issei his Holy Peerage about The World Leaders destroy his grandfathers church. They were furious with Issei and they to go to the Holy Land and fight their way through.

(Holy Land, Mariejois)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Holy Land, Mariejois)

Me: This is Where The World Leaders are having the meeting, I forgot to mention that.

Goto Came back and quickly told The World Leaders were about being spotted By Issei and His Holy Peerage.

One of them was about to say something until they hear Something defeating all of their Armies.

Just then a Giant Marine Open the entrance and Falls to the ground Unconscious.

The World Leaders Look at the entrance, they see The Holy Peerage with anger on their faces.

Akainu: What The Hell! Guards! Guards!

Asta: you might want to take a look outside.

Me: this is what their faces look like when they look outside

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me: this is what their faces look like when they look outside.

They Look outside and they see all of their Armies had Been Defeated By The Holy Peerage.

Swan White: is that possible?

Makoto Kino: don't you guys remember, we were supposed to send our armies to Attack The Holy Peerage to See if they are Gods?