32: Destroying The Evil Black Crystal

(10 Minutes later...)

Issei and His Holy Peerage finally arrived back at Japan and got off the Chinese Ship

They Run to the City and they see Fallen Angels were Attacking The Humans.

The Pro Heroes were trying to attack them but they were no match for the supernatural.

They see The Evil Black Crystal was opening a dark portal that was Unleashing The Fallen Angels.

Deku: Guys... I don't think the Demons were planted The Evil Black Crystal to make All Demons and Devils Stronger. They planted it to Open a dark portal that leads from their realm into our realm!

Arc: what's that supposed to mean?

Issei: what he is saying is, they planted the Evil Black Crystal to open a dark portal to free the Fallen Angels from their realm into the human realm.

Akko: that can't be good.

Mirchiru: The Fallen Angels are trying to take over the human realm!

Cure Blossom: how can we stop them?

Olivier: we have weapons, Powers & Abilities.

Cure Blossom: oh I forgot.

Usagi: Fallen Angels are really difficult then Corrupted Angels.

Jibanyan: let's just kick some Fallen Angel A**!!

Deku: I hate to say this but fight these Fallen Angels!!

Tsukume: are you ready, Moka?

Inner Moka: i'm always ready.

Issei and his Holy Peerage started running to the Location of the Evil Black Crystal.

When they got to the Location

When they got to the Location... they were standing in front of the Evil Black Crystal.

The Fallen Angels Saw them and were about to Attack Until Jibanyan punch one of them.