8: This is your warning 

Issei Told His Friends About what happened to him in the park.

Deku: so The girl you knew turned out to be a one of the fallen angels of Darkness?

Issei: yup.

Mirchiru: and The Upper Moon Demons brought her and her Fallen Angels back from the dead?.

Issei: yes.

Akko: that explains why they were using the forbidden words to Bring them back to life.

Shinra: Raynare is nothing but a She-devil!

Iruma: you mean Fallen Angel?

Shinra: you know what I mean.

Goll: not only did the Upper Moon Demons brought her and the Fallen Angels back to life but it could also mean that our enemies will come after us!

Luffy: what do you mean?

Usagi: you know, the ones who betrayed us and try to kill us!

Luffy remembered his old crew-mates who betrayed him, two years ago...

Oh no! Said Luffy when he realized about what Goll was talking about.

Simon: this is going to be a big disaster.

Percival: not only our enemies are going to try to kill us, but they can try to learn our abilities.

Asta: if they do, they can kill many innocent people.

Irina: it's not just our enemies... Demons, Devils, Fallen Angels and Gods could try to take away Issei's booster gear, if they have this kind of power of a heavenly dragon... they can use it to destroy all the realms.

Issei: even the human realm.

Akko: there is a bunch of innocent people in this realm, and Just humans but other innocent creatures out there could be destroy.

Issei: this is bad!

Iruma: wait a minute... Issei did you Once Defeated Raynare?

Issei: I did when I was still in The Gremory Princess's Peerage, but I'm no longer in That Peerage after I found out the truth.

Shinra: about how they were only using you for your power.

Issei: yes.

Just Then a Man burst through the walls, He grad Issei and Throws him right through the Windows into the streets.

Issei gets off and sees the man walking from his home.

Issei: Who are you?!

????: are you Issei Hyoudou?

Issei: yes I am, and who are you?!

????: I'm Sairaorg Bael, The Great Loin King.

Issei: wait a minute, i've heard about you once.

Bael: and you are the one that everyone in the Underworld has been talking about.

Issei: what do you want?!

Bael: I heard you had cut ties with the Gremory Princess.

Issei: first Raynare and now you?

Bael: Who's Raynare?

Issei: She is The Fallen Angel who had killed me and Got The Gremory Princess to turn me into a Devil.

Bael: so she's the one who has killed you before.

Issei: yes.

Bael: I see.

Issei: now how do you know about that?

Bael: because The Gremory Princess is my cousin!

Issei: wait what?

Bael: did anyone tell you about that?

Issei: No... she never mention about you.

Bael: of course she didn't... just like the others!

Issei: what do you want from me?

Bael: Nothing.

They look at each other for five seconds until Bael spoke.

Bael: Think about it Issei. While I was stuck Fighting The Archangels, Sirzechs chose you to Save The Gremory Princess from Riser.

Issei just looked at him with silence.

Bael: Not convinced? How about this? While you got your first kiss from the Gremory Princess, I was sent to find a Golden Apple to Cure my cousin that was once removed. They Called them Labors. Hah! Perhaps he allow me to Capture The Golden Lion Name Regulus who became part of my Peerage and Who could turn into a golden lion armor for me to fight against anything, but he made you into her servant. Not only that... Ddraig has chosen you to be the Red Dragon Emperor ever since you were born and look what happened right now! You are no longer a pervert or a Devil! you are a Half human & Half angel who was chosen by the Lord and father himself. The One who made new friends from these outcast. The one who has a Angel Girlfriend. The One Who has the booster gear! But this time Issei Hyoudou, this time I will kill you and rip your heart out so I can give it to The Gremory Princess as a gift. Soon I'll have the booster gear and become the next Red Dragon Emperor.

Issei: you want to rip out my heart because you want it to be chosen by your uncle?

Bael: not just by my uncle... but my grandfather Lucifer The King of The Underworld.

Issei: The Devil is trying to control you. You should not listen to him, listen to the Lord and father instead of The Devil.

Bael: here you go again. You're trying to convince me to give my life to the Lord and father himself!

They once again look at each other for five seconds.

Bael: I will kill you right now... but if we meet again you and your Friends won't be Lucky. Consider this has a warning.

He turns around and jumps away.

Mirchiru: what just happened?

Issei: we got get some help!

To be continue...