2: this Issei must Die!!!

(The Next Morning...)

Issei got up from his bed, Took a shower and started to change into his clothes.

He met up with his Girlfriend and they went to the church where his Holy Peerage was.

Me: it was Sunday morning so every Sunday is church day, anyway back to the story.

After the church was over they went to Burger King to have lunch...

Issei Looks at the Numbers of the menu.

What do you guys want? Said Issei when he turns around to look at his Friends.

Deku: I'll get the Burger with fries.

Mirchiru: same for me.

Akko: i'll get the chicken sandwich with extra fries.

Shinra: i'll get the burger with the nuggets and fries.

Iruma: I think I will get the chicken salad.

Goll: I'll get the nugget fries.

Luffy: i'll get the meat sandwich.

Usagi: I will just get a sandwich with fries.

Simon: I will get the fish sandwich with the nugget fries.

Percival: I will get the chicken nuggets with extra fries with barbecue sauce.

Shinra: I will have barbecue sauce too.

Issei Looks at Irina and Says and my love what do you want?

Irina: I will just get a salad.

Issei: Ok then.

After Issei ordered for their food, they waited until the food arrived at their table.

Issei's Holy Peerage begin to eat like there was no tomorrow.

Issei & Irina were eating their meals slowly.

When they were finishing eating lunch. Issei his Holy Peerage went back to Issei's Home.

(Location infinity Castle...)

(Later at Night

(Later at Night...)

The Upper Moon Demons were having a Meeting about The Force Marriage.

Hantengu: so how do you about this?

Muzan: I was at the meeting last night... they were talking about the golden age where we used to kill innocent people for fun.

Gyutaro: those were the good old times when I used to stab those white powder faced sluts into pieces!

Daki: I know right.

Gyokko: what was the meeting about?

Muzan: it was about forcing Issei into marriage with the Gremory Princess.

Doma: Force Marriage?

Akaza: that was it?

Muzan: No... He is also forced into marriage with Akeno, Koneko, Asia and Ravel.

Daki: he is forced into marriage with Five Girls from different species?

Muzan: yes...

Gyutaro: The Gremory Princess is A Devil, Akeno is Half Devil and Half Fallen Angel, Koneko is a yo-Kai, Asia used to be a nun until she became a devil, and Ravel is A Phoenix.

Muzan: Very Good Gyutaro.

Doma: About Issei Hyoudou... what species is he?

Muzan: he used to be a devil until he went into the river of re-carnation and became half human and half angel and was chosen by the Lord and father himself to become a Angel Guardian.

Daki: that doesn't sound good.

Muzan: that's not the worst part... Irina is now his Girlfriend.

Akaza: A Half human and half angel dating a female angel, that's a little weird.

Muzan: to us it's weird but to The Angels in Heaven it's cute and adorable for them.

The Upper Moon Demons were disgusted to hear about the Angels.

Me: Demons & Angels are complete opposite to each other, Angels are humans with wings who protects the humans but Demons Love to kill and torture the humans just to get their souls... Fallen Angels in the other hand were once angels until they disobey or betrayed God and became falling Angels... Devils are demons who were chosen by the Devil himself to become like him so they can be stronger than any demon, Ok back to the story...

Akaza: wait a minute... there was something else in the golden age back in those days.

Muzan: what do you mean?

Akaza: back in the golden age When A male human Marry's a demon Princess or other female princesses of different demonic species... the Demons will be replaced.

What?! Shouted Muzan.

Daki: replaced?!

Muzan: are you telling me that if Issei Hyoudou marry's those female demonic species... we will all be replaced? 

Akaza: yes.

Muzan: No! We Can't let that happen!!

Shouted Muzan while looking at the ground.

Akaza: there is a way to prevent this marriage.

Muzan: What is it?

Akaza: we had to kill Issei Hyoudou Before The Marriage.

Daki: how?! He is the angel guardian, we can't kill him!

Gyutaro: we had to try!

Gyokko: but how though?

Muzan: i Know how...

They Look at Muzan.

Akaza: but how?

Muzan: we had to bring back Raynare & her Fallen Angels back from the dead!!!

To be continued...