34: The Lord and Father

????: that won't be necessary.

Issei and His Holy Peerage and Everyone and all species Heard the Voice coming from outside.

(God, The Lord and Father, The Creator of Heaven and Earth)

They went outside and they look up and they see The Lord and Father looking down at them.

Issei and His Holy Peerage begin to bow down.

Everyone and All species also begin to bow down.

Rias: is that...?

Akeno: it can't be...

Kiba: it's... its...

Koneko: The God of The Bible.

Gasper: The Lord and Father himself.

Asia: The Creator of Heaven and Earth.

The Four Great Satans were shocked to see The Lord and Father.

Raynare & Riser & Their Peerages were speechless.

Sona and her Team couldn't say anything.

Irina and the spirits bow down.

Orsi Orfai was actually getting excited to see his master.

Rias: Why are you here?!

Female Archangel: Watch your mouth! The Lord and Father is Here! Mind your manners!

God teleports Rias and Her Peerage on his giant hand and looks down at them.

Rias: Oh?

God himself: I have heard about your dark schemes. they say you were trying to take Issei by force in his wedding day! Why is this?

Rias: I made a mistake, I shouldn't have used Issei as a tool to get stronger or a pawn to use for my schemes so me and the other girls wanted to marry him so we can make a better future for all Demons, Devils, and Fallen Angels.

God himself: if he does marry you and the girls... it will create a dark future for humanity and all species I have created.

Rias: so! I loved Issei and he will be mine for eternity!

Akeno: you mean ours?

Rias: yes.

God himself: Issei has already found his true love.

Rias: Who?!

God himself: Irina.

Rias and The Girls: What?!

God himself: they're love is stronger than any other couple, they were childhood friends until I had to separate them in order to keep her safe until right now they are reunited together as a true couple.

Rias: it should have been me and Issei, not that Pathetic Angel!

God himself: she is not pathetic... she is a true Angel who loves her childhood friend and now she is going to marry him.

Rias: not if I have something to say about it!

She tried to use her destructive magic but it disappeared.

Rias: what happened to my magic?!

Archangel: you and your Peerage can't use your abilities or magic on The Lord and Father!

God himself: you and your Peerage actions had been A problem for years so as punishment for interrupting the sweating and trying to take Issei by force... you all will be sent back to the underworld for three years.

Rias: you can't do this to me!

Archangel: he just did.

God uses his giant hand to crushed Rias and her Peerage, The Four Great Satans, Raynare & Riser and their Peerages, and Sona her Team.

They were all sent to the Underworld for three years.

Except for Asia.

She Looks at The Lord and Father.

Asia: why didn't you punished me?

God himself: my child... The reason you became a devil because Raynare had killed you and you had to be turned into a devil in order to live but you still have faith in me so you shall no longer be a devil.

Asia: What?

God himself: you shall now become a Angel.

God puts his other hand to cover her.

Then a glowing white light came out of his hands.

They look to see what's going to happen to Asia.

When God opened his hands... Asia thought she was going to be crushed until she sees Angel Wings behind her back.

Asia: I'm A Angel.

Issei & Irina were amazed to see Asia Become A Angel.

Orsi Orfai: The Lord and Father has gifted us a Beautiful Angel!

Everyone and All species cheered.

God teleports Asia back to the surface.

To be continued...