15: Rules of the realms of Hell  

The Marines released all the creatures from their cells.

Issei has chosen some new members from The World Leaders after making a deal with The Five Elders.

The Five Elders Told the Captain of the Marines to send a message to the celestial dragons that they will no longer be a part of The World Government.

(Meanwhile in The Underworld...)

Sirzechs found out about The Upper Moon Demons Bringing Raynare and her Fallen Angel back from the Dead and finding out The Great Lion King Attacked Issei.

He ask them why they do it.

They told him everything.

After Sirzechs told them, they were not going to be replaced. and told them, he has already got permission from two fathers, one mother and one sister for The marriage of the the four different female species that Issei will Married.

(Riser Phoenix, Son of Lady Phoenix, Prince of The Phoenix Family)

Riser in the other hand was furious, he was about to lose his sister to the person who stopped his wedding and defeated him on his wedding day.

Riser: I'm not going to let that pervert steal my sister!

????: what's the matter Riser? About to lose your sister to a human who defeated you on your so-called wedding day?

Riser: oh... it's you.

(Princess Dark Ivy, Princess of the Dark flowers, Precure Reaper, Killer of Precure, Dark Precure of Destroyed Dreams, Member of The Four Dark Precure of Fallen Hope)

Dark Ivy: What are you doing in my realm?

Riser: any Demon, Devil, and Fallen Angel has came here into your realm!

Dark Ivy: any of them but you.

Riser: are you mocking me?

Dark Ivy: what else am I doing?

Riser: Look I have been suffering in Tartarus for months because of Issei Hyoudou! and today I have found out that my sister is going to marry that a**hole!