10: The Tasks of The The Holy Peerage 

Elizabeth Looked at The Holy Peerage.

Elizabeth: Issei... I heard about what happened yesterday.

Issei: first how do you know my name, and Second you know about the cousin of The Gremory Princess?

Elizabeth: I have learned your names when every each one of you were born and yes... I heard about her cousin coming here.

Mirchiru: more like attacked him.

Elizabeth: that too.

Issei: does every member of The Gremory Family know about this?

Elizabet: i'm afraid so...

Issei: oh boy...

Iruma: now we got a big problem.

Tanjiro: that's not the only problem, I heard from one of the strangers that one of the Hashira came here to try to find your home but couldn't and just went back to the Butterfly Mansion.

Issei: it was a good thing, he didn't look hard enough.

Deku: so none of us don't know where to find help?

The Holy Peerage shake their heads no.

Deku: I see.

Goll: maybe we don't need help.

Deku: what do you mean?

Goll: Well Hercules perform 12 difficult Tasks that got him accepted into Olympus, The Greek Gods saw he must be one of them...

Simon: wasn't he a Demigod?

Goll: yes, he used to be an outcast until he performed these 12 Tasks to prove to the Greek Gods that he is one of them, when he died however he became the God of strength... Who happens to fight Jack the Ripper in Ragnarok 1000 years ago.

Shinra: how did that turned out?

Goll: Jack The Ripper has won in that round but cost the Death of Hercules once again. and Everyone still Judges Jack The Ripper, but I know he didn't mean to do it on purpose.

Shinra: is that right?

Goll: yes.

Deku: so is Hercules dead?

Goll: Well he is The God of Strength so he comes back to life every time he dies.

Deku: oh.

Issei: what are you saying?

Goll: i'm saying that we should perform different tasks that will get us to use our abilities to get stronger or feel good for being who we are.

Issei: that could work.

Shinra: but what kind of Tasks we should do?

Goll: something one of you want to do.

Issei: I got one.