25: The Drums of War

After Usagi & Percival introduced Kurai to The Holy Peerage, they welcomed her.

(Meanwhile at The Underworld...)

Dr. Tomoe told Sirzechs that Black Lady's Powers won't be able to transfer to Mamoru until next month.

Sirzechs understands but he finally decided he finally had enough of using plans to Force Issei into Marriage with his sister and the other female species.

so he called Issa and the rest of the Demons, Devil, Fallen Angels, and all of their students to come to the Gremory Mansion.

When they got there. They all waited outside.

Barqiel: What is this about?

Sirzechs: is about Issei Hyoudou.

Lady Phoenix: What about him?

Sirzechs: he has been recruiting more members to his Holy Peerage and I Fear that we won't be able to force him into a Marriage.

Kuroka: that's all?

Sirzechs: No... i'm afraid it will be more difficult to get him if he has a lot of friends to defend him.

Kuroka: Oh. But why did you invite Raynare, Riser, Bael, and The Four Dark Precure of Fallen Hope.

Sirzechs: if we can't make him marry my sister and those female species, then we'll had to use force on him and his Holy Peerage.

Lady Phoenix: How?

Sirzechs: by sending Our Students, Demon, Devils, and Fallen Angel Armies to Take them down.

They look at them with shocking looks on their faces.

Lady Phoenix: you can't be serious?

Sirzechs: I am.

Red Darkness: Finally a War!

Issa: is this why you invited these three?

Sirzechs: yes, they will send members of their Peerage's to Fight The Holy Peerage, if that didn't work then they will fight them.

Issa: that also includes my students.

Sirzechs: so do we have a problem with this?

They shook their heads No.

Sirzechs: Good... you will Attack them at Night! Do you all understand?

They shook their heads yes.

Sirzechs: Good, Now go!

To be continued...