26: Nothing But Lies

(Back with Issei and his Holy Peerage...)

Issei and His Holy Peerage were thinking how to keep Usagi's twin sister safe from the sailor scouts.

while they were thinking, they begin to hear drum sounds coming from outside.

They got outside and they went to find the source of the sound.

When they found The source of the sound.

They See A 100 Demon Army coming from the Underworld.

They were coming towards Issei and his Holy Peerage.

The Holy Peerage quickly got out their Weapons and activate their Abilities.

Issei summon his booster gear.

Sirzechs was sitting on his throne while it was being hold by Gogmagog who was walking on foot.

Lady Phoenix was sitting on her throne while it was being tied up on a Giant Bird.

Baraqiel was riding on his Dragon.

Kuroka was with The Vail Team who were Next to Sirzechs.

The News Netwerk also hurt the drums and went to the place where The Holy Peerage are.

The World Leaders and Everyone also heard the drums and went to the location where The Holy Peerage are at.

When they saw the ground opening and saw the 100 Demon Army. The preachers and Nuns were holding crosses and started to pray to the Lord and father.

Toshinori was extremely horrified to see Demons coming out of the ground.

Nezu couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The World Leaders also couldn't believe what they were seeing.

They were all looking from far away.

Demon General: are you Issei Hyoudou?

Issei: yeah, who's asking?

The Demon General Look at Issei with a confusing face.

He Looks at Sirzechs with a question face.

Demon General: are you sure this is the former pervert of Kuoh Academy?

Sirzechs: yes.

Demon General: But he didn't look like one.

Sirzechs: you see, he used to until he went into the river of re-carnation.

Demon General: oh I see.

Fallen Angel General: he doesn't look like an Angel to me, he doesn't even have Angel Wings!

Issei hear that Assault and burst out his Angel Wings from his back.

Issei: as you were saying?

The Fallen Angel General Just looked at him with anger.

Devil General: Issei Hyoudou. you have two choices.

Issei: what are the two choices?

Devil General: surrender and marry The Gremory Princess and those female species, or if you don't... we will have to use force!