6: She is Back

(Nikola Valkyrie, Daughter of Nikola Tesla & Gondul, Demigod who lived for 1000 years)

The Next Day... Issei, Goll & Tanjiro met up with Asta to see His Adopted Mother Name Nikola Valkyrie.

Me: Issei and His Holy Peerage met Asta 10 days ago When Issei was making friends that became members of His Holy Peerage, Asta became part of His Holy Peerage... Asta was helping his adoptive mother with science when the earthquake came, so that's why he wasn't in the last chapter... anyway back to the story.

They went to his Mother's Lab.

She was working on her fathers old iron suit called The Super Automaton, The suit that he used in Ragnarok 1000 years ago.

Asta: Mom what are you doing?

Nikola: still working on your grandfather's old iron suit that he used 1000 years ago.

Asta: I can see that.

She Stops working and looks at them.

Nikola: Hey Auntie, Issei & Tanjiro how are you three doing?

Issei: I'm doing fine.

Goll: me too.

Tanjiro: I'm fine thank you.

Nikola: what brings you three here today?

Issei: did you and Asta Felt the earthquake last night?

Nikola: yeah... I thought the earthquake wasn't supposed to start until the next tsunami.

Issei: it wasn't that... we found out what cost that earthquake.

Asta: what was it?

Issei Told them what they saw in the water when Percival Put The Time potion in it.

Asta: so The Upper Moon Demons brought something back to life with blood magic & the forbidden words to bring something back from the dead?

Issei: Yes.

Nikola: Who did they bring back?

Issei: I Don't Know... but whoever they brought back were probably Demons, Devils or Fallen Angels.

Asta: could be a Giant or probably a Titan.

Goll: Titans have been extinct for 1000 years.

Asta: Well some Titans must have survive and made their own realm, and they say that Giants & Titans have hated each other for 1000 years.