1: The Meeting

(Sirzechs Lucifer, Brother of Rias Gremory and Prince of The Underworld)

(Location Gremory Mansion...)

Sirzechs has gathered Demon Lords, Devil Lords, Leaders of the Fallen Angels, to a Secret Meeting without anyone or any human noticing.

When They gathered on the meeting table, Sirzechs sat down and started to talk.

You all might be wondering why I have gathered you to this Meeting. Said Sirzechs while Looking at Them.

Lady Levi: Yes what's this about?

Sirzechs: Issei Hyoudou has Cut ties with my sister, The Gremory Princess.

What?! Shouted The Demon & Devil Lords.

The leaders of the fallen angels didn't care.

Sirzechs: yes... Issei is No longer a Devil but still holds the booster gear, even without the evil pieces.

Amaymon: how is that possible?!

Paimon: what do you mean he's no longer a Devil?

Sirzechs: he went into the river of re-carnation and became human again but it comes with something...

Belzebuth: what does it come with?

Sirzechs: Angel Wings.

Belzebuth: come again?

Sirzechs: angel wings... his wings has the color of his booster gear but here comes the kicker, He cannot fall.

The leaders of the fallen angels looked at Sirzechs with wide eyes of shock on their faces.

Sirzechs: apparently he was chosen by God himself to become a Angel Guardian that holes the booster gear that we needed!!

Behemolt: you mean the Lord and father himself?

Baal: the Crater of heaven and earth, and all the realms that exist today.

Lord Sullivan: The King of All Gods & Goddesses.

Sirzechs: all right enough, Let's not talk about him!!

Devil Lord: let's not forget he created Adam & Eve.

The Serpent: Eve... her look so beautiful and her body was hot!

Lady Levi: I disagree, because Adam has the most hot body.

Sirzechs: let's stop talking about Adam and Eve and start talking about what we are going to do about this situation!!

They just looked at him with silence.

Paimon: Well...?

Sirzechs: first we need to find a way to get both Issei & Iruma Back to our Side!