28: Escape to The Land of the Sun

Lily notices the crowd watching and the News Network recording the whole thing.

Lily: we don't want any humans to see this or remember this.

She Cassis a spell to make everyone in the crowd asleep.

The Second corrupted Angel destroy the cameras to prevent anyone from seeing them on TV.

Lily Looks down and see's Asta Looking at her with Fear on his eyes.

Lily: Asta?

Asta: Lily...

Issei: you two know each other?

Lady Phoenix: those to know each other?

Baraqiel: I believe so?

Asta Just looked at Lily with Fear his Eyes

Lily: oh you poor little demon... still the same Devil I have killed many years ago.

Asta: and your still the same psychopath that I saw Killed Orsi Orfai.

Lily: I did him a favor, Now... I must kill you, in order to bring world peace.

Asta: What?

Asta before can do anything

Asta before can do anything... Lily touches Asta without actually touching on his skin.

Asta got a Cut on his body and started to bleed out blood.

Issei and his Holy Peerage looked at Horror to see Asta bleeding out blood from his body.

Deku: How did she do that without touching him.

Issei: Angels have the ability to attack their opponent without touching them but Corrupted Angel Attacks are much more painful than the Devil Attacks.

Priestess quickly used a healing spell to heal Asta's body from blood loss.

Elizabeth shows up with the spirits who were with Issei and his Holy Peerage. Quickly used a spell to teleport them somewhere far away.

Sirzechs: What the hell?!

Rias: Where did they go?!

(The Next Day...)

Issei and his Holy Peerage wake up in a papyrus forest.

They Look at Elizabeth and the spirits.

Asta: Elizabeth, where did you teleport us!?

Elizabeth: I honestly don't know.

Akko: what do you mean you don't know?

Elizabeth: when I saw Lily about to kill Asta... I figure if she was going to kill all of you next, so I panicked and teleported us somewhere, I don't even know where we are.

Deku: at least we are far away from those Demons, Devils and Fallen Angels.

A stranger notices them and walks to them.

Stranger: do you guys need any help?

Issei: yes, where are we?

Stranger: you all are at The Land of The Sun.

Issei: Land of the Sun?

Asta: but what country is this?

Stranger: Everyone used to call this the Hino Country but now they call it China.

Issei: we are at China.

Elizabeth: that explain the papyrus trees.

Deku: Who are you anyway?

Stranger: I am Kojiro Sasaki.

To be continued...