30: The Lord Buddha

Goll: Issei... me the others always wanted to ask... why did you Save Rias from Marrying Riser?

Issei: I was going to tell all of you this later but I guess I must tell you...

Deku: we're listening.

Issei: When I thought I lost hope until Asia shown up and help me activate my booster gear... She show me a vision about if Rias & Riser got married... Riser will Put a End to Humanity & all the realms, and Will make the humans & species into slaves... so I couldn't let that happen.

Goll: but I thought they're engagement might bring the future for all Devils?

Issei: only a future for all devils but a dark future for humanity and all species.

Goll: that could make sense why you stop the wedding.

Issei: exactly... but I wish I happened because when I saved Rias from Riser... I found out the truth.

Deku: what was the truth?

Issei: The truth is... Sirzechs planned for me to save her by sending Asia to help me activate my booster gear, and save Rias from forced marriage... as it turns out he and her sister had promised each other to start the Apocalypse when the Time was right.

Goll: but why?

Issei: they figure, they might get revenge on god himself for banishing Lucifer into the Underworld in the beginning of time.

Goll: we can see that but is there something else you found out?

Issei: yes, when I went to The ORC to confront Rias after the death of my Parents... I overheard them talking about me and Rias getting married... I thought it was a good thing until I overheard more of their conversation... Sirzechs was telling Rias that if we both get married, he was going to kill me and take my booster gear and used it against God himself and Rias was only using me to give her power so she can use it against Jesus himself... she says some awful things about me and the rest of her peerage also said Bad things about me... I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away from the ORC... and all of this have happened.

Goll: wow... I never knew they were planning something evil.

Issei: yup... but soon a Angel told that me and my childhood friend who was Irina, were going to get married when I became half human and half angel. If I engagement exceeds... it will make a wonderful future for all humans and species and Angels.

Goll: well that's a good thing.

Issei: yes, but there's one problem though.

Deku: is it Rias and her Peerage and Sirzechs and his army of demons, devils and fallen angels?

Issei: yes and those who wanted me to married with female species with Rias.

Goll: that is a bigger problem.

Elizabeth: and the only way to keep their plan in Motion, they need you back, they will stop at nothing until you Return to Rias.

Issei: I Know... that's why we can't go back to Japan without getting the Scriptures.

Usagi: there's also something else...

Issei: what do you mean?

Usagi: I felt the Evil Black Crystal growing in the middle of the city of Japan.

Deku: is that a Bad thing?

Usagi: yes. If Japan and the other countries keep growing into hatred and committing the seven deadly sins and other sins, it will make The Evil Black Crystal grow even more. If it's fully grown... it might give Sirzechs and those Demons, Devils, and Fallen Angels more power.