Chapter 8: Time Judge All

Start from the beginning

Mavis: What's happening to him? What have you done to him!?

Core: Me? I didn't do anything. This was your doing.

Mavis: I did this?

Core: Your attack crack my core, something that's very important in keeping this boy or should I say boys, stable.

Mavis: What?

Core: If you can't tell by the name. I'm the core, the one that's keeping him together in one piece. I intended to hold back the evolution of his elements until he's old enough to control it. But since you cracked my core you just unleashed a devastating power on a 13 years old that can't control it.

Red lightning sparkling out of control at one of the Neos, Lightning then stand up, his eyes fill with anger. His clothes turn from yellow to a mix of black and red, his eyes turn pure red, he's holding a two headed red lightning blade.

Core: As you can see his Lightning element just evolve into Lightning Storm. His power is base around his emotions, the more power he had the easier for him to be consume by that emotions. It can easily get out of control.

Mavis: Consume by his emotions?

Core: Good luck, Lightning Storm emotion is anger. And he is currently in a blind rage.

Core disappear, as Lightning Storm stare down Mavis before charging at her. Somehow he was able to grab her throat slamming her to ground.

Mavis: W-What? He can touch me?

Trying to push him back, this only make his grip tighten, with his other hand he lift up his lightning blade. He then swing it down only for it to be block and send back by Fairy Sphere. They then heard the sound of the other Fairy Tail member.

Mavis: Oh no. Wait-

Lightning Storm vanished in a flash of red lightning.

Time Skip after everyone leave Tenrou Island.

Lightning Storm is fixing his bike and making some adjustment to it. Behind him, Mavis is sitting on her knees with an apologetic look.

The two didn't talk just sounds of gear moving. In the air, Cyclone the evolution of Wind, is flying on his hoverboard having fun with it. Under the waterfall Quake evolution of Earth and Thorn evolution of Leaf is sitting there meditating. Under the water Ice and Blaze evolution of Water and Fire is having a contest to see who can hold their breath the longest under water.

Mavis: Uh. Hey, I'm sorry for... accidentally hit you with one of Fairy Tail most powerful attack. But hey we all made mistake sometime so, can we just forgive and forget?

Lightning Storm didn't say anything he only continue on improving his bike.

Mavis: Uh. Oh how about I take you around the island, giving you a tour and-

Lightning Storm pull out two wine plugs from his inventory ring putting them on his ear before continuing his work.

Mavis: He's ignoring me!?

The First Master fall to her knees in shock, she had never been ignore by her own guild member before, now she's slowly curling up into a ball.

Mavis: This is my fault. Why did I thought this would be easy?

Flashback

Makarov: First Master, you don't have to do this. We at Fairy Tail can help him get his power and emotion in control.

Mavis: I know and I believe that it's possible but it's my fault this happen.

They look to see Lightning Storm now with blood red eyes glaring at Mavis before turning to walk away from them.