"Goodnight, love."

And immediately, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

Taehyung's POV

[A few days later]

It was time for me to take my yearly vacation. Yes, it's still January, but I usually go visit my parents at this time. But this year will be different. I'm going to take Y/n on vacation. I'm also going to ask my friends to come with us. Since it was pretty cold here, I had been wanting to go to a warm country. Maybe somewhere in the Caribbean?

I was in my cabin, arranging some files when the idea popped into my mind. I immediately texted my friends to ask if they want to come with us. When we're going home later, I'll talk to Y/n about it. I know she's been feeling down lately, so this trip will hopefully cheer her up too.
-
We were done working and we were sitting in the car on our way home. Y/n was singing a song, that was playing on the radio. When we arrived home, I locked the car, so I could talk to her. I was too lazy to step out and it was cold outside, so it was very cozy inside the car.

Y/n unbuckled her seat belt and tried to open the door, but she failed. She turned to me.

"Taee. You forgot to unlock the car." She complained. I turned to her.

"No, wait. I want to say something. The car is too warm to step out of." I whined.

She looked at me confused and shifted, so she sat comfortably in her seat.

"What it is?" She questioned as she stared at me.

"The day after tomorrow, we will be going on vacation."

"Vacation!? Now?" She asked surprised.

"Yea. I also asked the guys to come with us. We just don't know where to go.
I've been wanting to go to a tropical country. Where do you want to go?" I hoped she wasn't against the idea.

"Hmm," She appeared to think about.

"Tropical seems nice. How about...umm... OH! How about Miami? I've seen some videos online about it. I really liked it." She told me excitedly.

"Miami? Sure. I'll talk to the guys about it."

She smiled and nodded.

"Make sure to pack your bags already then," I told her. I unlocked the car and was about to step out until Y/n's voice stopped me.

"Alright! Uh...Hey um, Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"All the guys are coming right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you mind if... Do you mind if I invite a friend? She hesitantly asked.
"A friend? Who?"

"Lisa."

Oh, her.

"Sure. Why not?" I shrugged. She must feel a little awkward, being the only girl.

"Thank you, Taehyung!" She came closer and placed a kiss on my lips. She tried to pull away, wanting to just give me a peck, but I held her arm and kept her there. She didn't feel the need to pull away either, so she just kissed me back with the same need. The kiss lasted for a while and we pulled back to get some air.

After exchanging some sneaky glances, we decided to step out of the car and go inside our house.

__________________________________

Hello, my dear readers! Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎅⛄🎁🎊😘

I hope you all had a good time with your loved ones. Sorry if this chapter came out a little late, I was celebrating Christmas too.

Did you all see the gift Taehyung gave us? I absolutely love it! 😍😍 His accent and clear deep voice made the whole song 10x better and just completed my Christmas.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and great new year in advance!😘

Take this chapter and this photo as my gift for you guys. 💜

(ps: How, just how can someone look this ethereal??)