• 46 •

I appreciate all your support! Enjoy!

Song for this chapter!

Odd Look - The Weeknd ( random song for a random chapter )

First-person perspective

- Maria Fernez -

After taking a moment to myself so I don't lose my shit, I spot Will and Lucas, I storm over to them. "What the fuck Will?!".

They were conversing, before Will stopped mid-sentence to look over at me, "What?".

"'What?'" I mock him in a stupid voice, "We were supposed to go to Miss McGuire together, remember?" I roll my eyes, shoving my arms crossed.

"Oh, yeah, right sorry," Will says.

I stare at him for a second, mouth slightly agape. I'm speechless, "'Oh right sorry'? You just embarrassed me in front of Miss McGuire, she thinks I'm fucking schizophrenic or something".

Lucas snickers, Will smiles slightly before continuing, "... Okay, I'm sorry, we can just go back to her, didn't you show her the pictures?".

"No because-." I stop my sentence on the spot when my eyes trail away to Noel talking with Victoria and Matt, that fucking snake, "Why is she talking with them?!" I point her out.

Lucas and Will look over too, then shrug their shoulders. "We don't know, they yelled at Marcus though... but continue," Lucas says.

Now things are making sense to me like how they always know everything before it happens.

"Oh my... Fuck! Okay, so Noel has been telling Victoria everything and earlier Mister Maddens came up to me and asked for my phone so obviously I gave it to him and he deleted the pictures" I ramble, then sighing.

They both look at each other and then look back at me, "Why'd you give him your phone...?" Lucas laughs at me.

"Because he said he was going to give me his number..." I respond, now that I'm saying it out loud - that's fucking dumb, he wouldn't do that... yet.

They both look at me funny, "I'm sorry but are you stupid?".

"I know" I chuckle, jokingly.

"No we are generally making fun of you, what the fuck, Maria, that's slow-ass behaviour" Marcus giggled.

I pause "I- I know it's idiotic but he seemed really interested in me and I'm sure their relationship isn't a good one..." I stop before I say anymore.

"Really? In the photos you took they seem very passionate" Lucas chuckles turning to Will and they pretend to be Victoria and Mr Maddens in the photos without actually kissing. They laugh.

Will says, turning back to me, "Yeah not to mention they aren't some fifteen-year-olds in shows or Noel and Marcus... I still think it's weird but be realistic Maria" Will adds.

"Okay, man, y'know Marcus is struggling with that shit" Lucas tossed his brows at Will.

Will just looks at him and looks back at me, I take a moment before continuing, "Anyway... you guys don't understand what women see, what I see." I explain.

Will leans to Lucas, loudly whispering, "That's a woman?!" Like that one line in The Lorax. They both cackle and I roll my eyes, feeling humiliated. "So... Anyway, are we totally blind to what obviously is a good loving relationship? Right," Will responds with a chuckle.