• 8 •

Thank you for your support! <3

Song of this chapter!

Art Deco - Lana Del Rey

First-person perspective

- Victoria Lawson -

I sleep like a baby, comfortable and warm.

However, that ended with Matt shaking me rapidly. "Vicki! Wake the fuck up!".

I don't know how but my ache hurts so much more, "What? Stupid fucking bitch" I yawn and turn onto my stomach, laying my cheek on the back of my hands.

"So sorry, I was letting you sleep in, I'm sure he'd let you be late but I scrolled upon something" His hand slides over his mouth and I sit up.

Matt turns his phone to me so I can watch the video.

I read the words first.

"Since you all asked for more pics of my maths teacher 😽"

The instrumental of "Art Deco" plays, and photos and videos of Robert shine on the screen. He's so Lana-coded.

It takes me a few seconds before realising what I was watching, I snatch the phone out of Matt's hands and sit up.

The video has 348 likes and 36 comments.

"What the fuck" I mumble, scrolling through the comments.

"Right?" He chuckles dryly.

Most of them are saying how lucky the 'anonymous' person is.

I swipe onto the whole account. There are edits too, the user name being, MRM.L0V3R and the bio 'I love my math teacher'.

I smile with amusement. This bullshit has woken me up.

"It's so obviously Maria, I don't know why she bothered making it anonymous" I chuckle.

"I know! She literally thinks she's the main character and he's gonna fall in love with her... oh wait bitch" Matt laughs.

We both giggle for ages, saying this and that about Maria randomly until it's time to get ready for school.

I go to the bathroom, the liner didn't catch anything but oh well it's better being safe than having no change of underwear.

I brush my teeth and exit, Matt waits outside the door for me, already dressed and ready, and we exchange rooms, me in his bedroom and him in the bathroom.

After changing into my uniform, I sit at Matt's desk applying some makeup.

Concealer under my eyes and mascara then lipgloss, basically my usual make-up.

I simply brush my hair out and look over at my shoes. I want to wear comfy shoes and Converse is so good-looking but hard to put on and hurt after walking for a while, I steal Matt's Uggs and pull the ends of my school pants over them.

"Okay ready?" I asked Matt as he also pulled his shoes on.

"Hold on" He sprays perfume all over himself then spritzes me. "Now we can".

I grab my bag and so does he, we have matching ones because we are literally soulmates and that's what he told me when we met, he said, 'bitch you are literally my soulmate'. No he didn't, we were like 5.

We leave his house and while he locks the front door, he asks, "Do you wanna go get something to eat from like seven-eleven or something?".

"I don't have any money and you know I don't eat breakfast" I smile as we get into his car.