• 43 •

I appreciate all your support! Enjoy!

The song of this chapter!

Brand New City - Mitski 

First-person perspective

- Maria Fernez -

The whole last week was painful, to say the least, it hurt - I tried to get through the week but fuck! Every time I watch Victoria and MY MAN together each time I notice how flirtatious they are together.

Everything used to go over my head but now it's so clear - like the water in Bora Bora, not to flex but I went there for the year ten holidays so I would know.

Anyway, it's so clear- like the smiles they exchange during class and Victoria constantly staying back after class - all of it! And it's so infuriating!

I can't wait for them to be over, I'm going to show Robert how good I am and he's going to wonder why I wasn't with him the whole time.

As I sit in Math behind Victoria, fuck I hate her, the bell rang and I basically ran out of the classroom to Marcus and Noel, "I'm going to Miss McGuire, I can't stand this anymore"

Their eyes light up, "Oh- alright, I think Will is over there..." Noel says, pointing behind me. I nod my head and look for him. She was wrong, he wasn't east - which is where she pointed - William was on the other side of the main area in a corner under the stairs making out with some girl.

When he notices me approaching them he stops, "what?" He asks, tilting his head at me.

"I'm going to Miss McGuire, come on" I demand and he nods then says goodbye to the girl and follows behind me. The girl kind of glares at him but I don't give a fuck.

Walking through the school quickly, we walk into the office to the office ladies, "Hi" I say blandly.

One of the ladies sighs, "Hello, Miss Fernez and Mister Harley, what would you like?" She asks.

"We're just wondering if Miss McGuire is in her office?" Will asks her.

"No, not at the moment - she's flat out meetings till next week on Monday, come back then," She says and slides her glasses up then turns to the computer in front of her.

Will nods and I roll my eyes, we walk out. This is not quite what I was hoping for. "Thanks for wasting my time and possibly getting me in trouble with my girlfriend" He rolled his eyes and walked to find that girl.

I roll my eyes once again and walk over to Marcus and Noel again, it seems that Marcus is trying to kiss her but she isn't letting him, He leans into her and she pushes him away, "stop, Marcus" She says, rolling her eyes.

"Why won't you let me?" He asks, glaring at her.

"Because I don't want you to" Noel crosses her arms. He sighed and then corners her. She glares at him, pressing her lips together but he still kisses her until she pushes him away, "fuck off".

He rolled his eyes as he leaned against the wall, "bitch". They're going to break up.

"I'm back," I say as I stand by them.

"Oh, how'd it go?" Marcus asks, ignoring Noel's presence.

"She wasn't there so we have to meet with her next Monday" I shrug.

Noel snickers a little, "Right cool, Marcus, I'm breaking up with you".

"What?!" He turns to her, "No I won't allow you to".