• 41 •

I appreciate all your support! Enjoy!

Song of this chapter!

American Woman - Lenny Kravitz. (random cuz i was listening to it earlier)

First-person perspective

- Noel Lawson -

I stand at my locker and watch everyone who enters the locker area, I was going to speak with Mr Maddens about the situation but I never noticed how intimidating he is so each time I would pussy out. So, instead, I've decided I'm going to suck it up and speak with Victoria and Matt.

I'm going to tell them about Marias' plans and apologise for everything, I was thinking about it and I realised I really truly miss them.

They were walking up to their lockers, talking to each other about... Victoria seeing her mother? Well, not really talking more Matt kind of putting his opinion on it.

I walk over to them and they both stop talking when they notice me. "What?" Matt asks rudely, already kind of mad about the situation Victoria put herself in.

"I'm sorry, I just want to talk to you guys... like... apologise" I say and they both look at each other then drop their glares and let me speak. "I'm really sorry I told you to lie to Victoria, Matt, and I'm so, so, sorry about the pregnancy thing... you guys were right Marcus is an asshole..." I fiddle with the rings on my fingers.

They nod, "Thanks, Noel," Matt says.

"Mh, and I must admit, I should probably apologise to you as well for what I said, Noel" Victoria adds.

I nod, "Well, thanks... I don't expect you guys to just - forgive and forget everything, of course, but I just wanted to tell you something else, Victoria".

"Go ahead" She nods.

"Maria, she heard you talking about your relationship, and this time she's trying to find real proof to show Miss McGuire - well, she has proof, she recorded you and Matt talking" I explain.

Victoria's eyes light up, "well shit, thank you so much".

"Of course, I'll see you guys" I give a small smile and they wave.

‼️ perspective change ‼️

- Maria Fernez -

I stand in the hallway on my phone when a boy I haven't seen before and Lucas approach me. "Hey, who's this?" I ask, putting my phone away.

"Will there says Victoria told him that she was dating Mister Maddens on accident" Lucas grins.

My jaw drops, and I look at the guy, "Really? Spill."

The boy who was actually kind of cute - Will, begins to speak, "Well I was taking the train by myself to see my girlfriend's family and I noticed her also sitting by herself so I sat with her and we were just talking about our dogs so she showed me a picture of her dog and accidentally scrolled to a picture of Mister Maddens and her".

Fuck sake he has a girlfriend... oh well. "What kind of picture?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Mister Maddens shirtless and her on his chest".

Fuck that's hot- Not the Victoria part, the Robert Maddens part, him shirtless would be delicious.

"Do you have the picture?" I ask again.