• 35 •

I appreciate all your support! Enjoy!

Song of this chapter!

Ivy - Frank Ocean

First-person perspective

- Victoria Lawson -

After leaving Ms McGuire and shutting the door behind me, I walked to my locker - Matt stood there, changing books for his next class. I walk over to him and rest my head on his shoulder, "I'm so done, I hate everything" I whine.

"Why? What's wrong?" Matt asks me, keeping his gaze on his books and locker.

I leaned against my locker that was next to his. "Well, first off, I got like fully abducted by Miss McGuire, she just like grabbed me." I say and he laughed, "Yeah, and she like tried to expel me but I yapped back asking about what's happening with Maria and if she's going to be suspended or anything and she basically ignored the question and tried to make Maria seem angelic, she was like 'Maria would never start a fight!'" I mock Miss McGuire in a high-pitched voice.

"What?" Matt furrowed his brows, looking over at me.

"I know right? And then she was basically saying it would make sense for me to be like how I am because of my family life, like, I beg your pardon? That bitch knows nothing about me" I roll my eyes.

Matt nods, "No exactly right, she doesn't know shit".

"Mhm, so she tried to expel me because I yelled at her or something but I got out of that using my amazing arguing skills and now I have detention with you'll never guess who..."

"Who? Oh my god, did you get lucky and get you know who?" He asks, referring to Robert.

"No, I got unlucky with fucking whore-Vewour." I groaned.

"Oh fuck" Matt says and I nod.

I sigh, "I need you or someone to hit me with their car so then I can spend three weeks in hospital and miss out on detention," I say and Matt chuckles, "Seriously if Miss Vewour is a fucking bitch during detention, I dunno if I'm going to survive... she's such a fucking cunt".

"Mh, I think you're going to find that you're going to think she's a cunt no matter what she does, seeing as she's thirty and flirty with your man" He grinned, closing his locker. I realise I haven't grabbed my stuff yet so I begin to open my locker.

"Yeah well, I dunno because she forced him to drop her home yesterday because her 'car broke down' which she is such a bullshitter, but no joke forced him to, like, underline forced he said no like fifty times, she forced herself onto him and hugged him then tried to kiss him but he like shoved her off him, which I can confirm because that chunky pink lipstick wasn't on him anywhere" I chuckled a little.

"She has problems," He says, the bell rings, "I gotta get to class, what class do you have?"

"Humanities" I reply.

"Me too!" He grinned and we began to walk together. We have one of our favourite teachers for humanities. Mr Davis is in his seventies, Matt and I call him our school grandpa because he favours us and has since the literal first day of high school.

There was a short line into the classroom, Mr Davis was standing by it - greeting everyone that walked in, "Good morning, Miss Jones morning, Mister Johnson... Victoria, Matt" He smiles wider, as we walk in, us two being the only ones that are being called by our first names.