• 7•

Thank you for reading! <3

Song of this chapter!

Pyramids - Frank Ocean

First-person perspective

- Victoria Lawson -

When we take a step outside of the school building, I hold Robert's finger.

His thumb runs over the back of my hand.

I pay attention to his hand, which is slim and bigger than my hands.

Getting to the parking lot, he opens the passenger door for me and I get in.

After he closes the door, I watch as he walks to the other side and sits in his seat.

I kiss him twice, his cheek and the corner of his lips.

He turns to me and kisses me back passionately on my lips.

Getting on my knees, I climb over the centre console of the car and on his lap.

I press my lips to his and slide my hands up his neck, curling my fingers through his hair.

His hands slide down my thighs and back up underneath my skirt, just stopping high enough to lift me right on top of his crotch.

My tongue slips into his mouth. Our tongues then play around together.

I slowly move back and forth on the zip of his pants, not intentionally, just syncing my movement.

Something is beating and hint, it's not just my heart.

I guarantee he can feel it too.

Soft moans escape my mouth and I pull away for air.

Our gaze makes contact, I search deeply into his murky, lustful eyes.

He turns my head to an angle by my chin and begins to kiss my neck.

Everything feels so good until I realise I have to go back home and if I come home with a hickey, I'm fucking dead.

I push him away. I told him about this.

"I'll get in trouble if I have any marks".

He smirks and shrugs, "Sorry, princess, I guess I forgot".

I get a hot flush through my face and look away with a grin.

At this point, I don't have any words to explain my feelings at this moment.

He chuckles, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

While we flirtatiously kiss back and forth, the bell rings.

My arms slip off his shoulders, "Home time?" He asks.

I nod my head and climb back into my passenger seat.

As soon as I buckle myself in, his hand travels to my thigh.

Even a simple touch like this can make me aroused and I'm pretty sure he notices.

Rob's hand slips right up my thigh enough that his pinky finger could reach up into my...

I'm so horny right now and it's unacceptable.

He squeezes my thigh and rubs his thumb across my skin.

I shift in my seat, slouching then sitting up straight.

With a grin plastered on his perfect face, he starts the car. I think he enjoys the fact I can't take much.

After giving him directions, "You have to drop me off a little down the road, I plan on going places and I can't do that if my mother finds out I'm being dropped off by someone she doesn't know and grounds me" I explain.