• 33 •

I appreciate all your support! Enjoy!

Songs of this chapter!

Hotel - Montell Fish.

Unforgettable - French Montana.

First-Person Perspective

- Victoria Lawson -

When we got to Matt's, we played some music, mainly 2000's house party and Ayesha Erotica. Matt sat on the bed while I was walking through his wardrobe - finding him something to wear while also having the time of my life walking out with random accessories.

I walk out with a feather boa and a fedora hat from the two-dollar shop that Matt used to use for costumes. I walk out, clicking my fingers like those men from the 50's. Matt bursts out laughing. I toss it at him, "For the crowd!" I say over the music.

Matt starts fanning himself and acting like an excited fan, "I can't believe she threw it to me!" He says and I laugh, pulling on the feather boa, it curls around my shoulders and down my arm.

"Well, well, well, I think I've found the perfect, extraordinary outfit for you, let me show you," I said. He nodded his head, and I went back into his closet, pulling out a black tank, "First, the classic tank, or is it?" I say with suspense and he laughs again, I throw it at him then go back in and grab low-rise black jeans with bell bottoms, "Next, these black jeans that will snatch you" I grinned.

"Oh perfect!" He says, I giggle, throwing to him again.

Suddenly, one of our favourite Ayesha songs starts playing - Delicious. "And a quick intermission before the main course!" I say, Matt nods and we have our moment with the song. That intermission was a lot longer than an intermission because after that 'Smack it - Ayesha Erotica' started playing and we love this song as well.

When it gets to the main part which is 'You're dick is so big-' yadda, Matt looks at me, "Have you said that to him? Gave him the appreciation?" He asks.

I press my lips together, pausing the song and looking at him, "No. No." I shake my head, "Not in my room that's also not my room" I say.

He sighs, "Damn it... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that".

I laugh and we unpause the song again, I continue getting his clothes, "Next, these shoes" which are chunky black shoes, I wish I had them, "And..." I say, grabbing a sheer shirt with two rhinestoned stars on the chest. "Tada" I grin.

"Dang! Espèce de salope à la mode!" He says, clearly liking the outfit.

(Translate: You fashionable bitch!)

"Start getting changed, I need to get accessories" I smile.

"Wait..." He says, looking over at me, "So... No Fedora hat...?" He asks with saddened eyes.

I frown and sigh, placing my hand to my temple, "No..."

So serious with it but it's our humour I guess. I mean, we find it funny.

Matt sighs, scratching his head, "Jeez... okay, that's a little out of my comfort zone but yeah..."

I giggle, walking into the wardrobe and grabbing a belt - a chain and a bracelet. We both have sunglasses in Matt's car. When I came back, Matt was already dressed. I pass him his accessories and he puts them on.

I then decide to start doing my hair, straightening it then ruffling it out so it looks a little messy but cute. I look at Matt and he looks at me, "Hmm..." I say, grabbing his eye shadow palette from his drawer. Running my ring finger onto the silver sparkly eye shadow, I lean over to him and put a little on the end corners of his eyes. I then get his eyeliner and do his waterline. "Sexy baby," I say, quoting that fragrance guy.