"Well, maybe if that fact is sexualising your student, maybe you shouldn't say it, sir - I have better things to do than argue with a married middle-aged man who's flirting with me," Victoria replied, giggling slightly.

My printing finished but I wasn't done watching this scenario go down.

"Ah-" Mr Daniel started but Matt cut him off.

"I don't think you should talk anymore, ask anyone and they will think this whole thing is gross, we're leaving," He says and Victoria smiles.

She bit her lip, and winked at the man flirtatiously, "Bye sir!" She said waving her hand, playfully. 

I grabbed my papers and flicked through them as the duo began to turn in my direction. Victoria held onto Matt's arm as they walked past me and she smiled, "Hi, Mister".

"Hello, Victoria" I replied and she smiled. They walked off towards that bathroom they always hide out in, probably going to smoke or whatever.

Mr Daniels looked at me, I looked back at him which made me notice his slightly flustered cheeks. "Such a pain in my ass" He muttered.

I tossed my brows with a grin, "Oh yeah?".

"Mhm, very, every damn lesson that girl and boy have something to say," He says, which made me realise he kind of sounded like Steve Carrell mixed with Seth Rogan... looked or acts nothing like them though, I doubt Mr Daniel is funny.

Fuck I love Steve Carell though, that's actually my randomly claimed dad. I have watched every movie with him in it. If he has no fans, I'm dead.

"mhm, that's strange... she never behaves badly for me when I take her in math" I replied.

He sighed, "Damn kids, it's when they're together that they misbehave" Mr Daniel shook his head, and I sighed and shook my head too - just to seem like I'm agreeing, "Yeah... well, I gotta head off back to my class, cya," He said, walking off.

I nod my head at him and look back down at my papers, making sure they're the ones I need. A few minutes later, I found they were the right papers and I walked back to my classroom. 

Now, I have nothing to watch so I actually have to get stuff done.

As I sorted through papers, I had new sheet tests with different levels which were average and above average then below average that I had to write names on so everyone from my year nine class got the right tests.

I also have to mark the remaining tests as well. I leaned my head on my palm, pulling on my hair and twisting it around my fingers as I wrote on the tests.

Thirty minutes flew past and I heard a knock at my classroom door, I looked up, "Enter."

Right after, the door opens and Victoria comes in - leaning on the door so it shuts. She was still in her p.e uniform and she walked over to me, "Matt's on the phone with Flynn in the bathroom so I decided to come to see you when they started getting flirty" She said, her hand combing in my hair.

"Uh huh" I grinned, I moved my stuff to the side so Victoria could sit down on the desk.

She takes a seat and puts her elbows on her knees and her chin on her fists, "Did you like the act I put on with Mister Daniel?" Vic asks.

"Oh yeah, very impressive" I nodded and she chuckled.

"He was so mad," She grinned, then looked down at her nails which I had noticed were now painted black.

 I furrow my brows and look up at her in confusion, she didn't have this before.

"Oh, when I and Matt were in the bathroom a couple of grade nines were skipping and painting their nails, I shared my vape with them and they painted my nails".