Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer

Start from the beginning

Neos walk out of the guild, leaving both Natsu and Gray bury on the floor with only their head up.

Gray: This is all your fault!

Natsu: My fault!? You were the one who throw me at him!

Gray: He's at his last straw and you just had to get us in trouble.

Natsu: Me!?

Erza: What's going on here?

Erza walk in seeing both Natsu and Gray in the ground.

Erza: I'm not even gonna ask.

On the road, Neos drove his self made magic bike which took up a year and a half of his saving. The bike still in it earlier development only version 4.2.

He had taken a liking to creating magical items and other things. Which turn him into a horder gathering and collecting anything that can be use as material. Some what like Erza when it come to weapons and armor.

Night time, he set up camp in the forest, leaving his bag next to his food, walking to the river to wash his hands. Sensing foot step coming he turn to see someone small grabbing his bag and food before running away.

Neos: Elemental Selection: Wind

He began chasing after the thief. Some how they're able to move with equal or even more speed than him.

Neos: Wind Gun

His left hand form a gun shape and he began to rapid fire air bullets at the thief. Which send them flying a bit.

???: Ahhh!

Neos: Huh? A child?

They then try to stand up as the hood of the cloak fall down revealing a blue hair girl. Her face look dirty, malnutrition.

Neos: Uh, hey-

???: Sky Dragon Roar

Neos: Wind Wall

Swinging his hand up creating a wind wall which block the roar attack.

Neos: You're a sky dragon slayer.

She quickly turn and was about to run, only to trip falling face first to the ground before passing out.

Neos: Now that was anticlimatic.

A bit of time pass, the blue hair girl open her eyes, she noticed that she is under a tree a larger jacket over her. She turn seeing Neos facing the camp fire, fearing the worst, she try to get up and make her escape without being notice.

Neos: You're awake.

???: Yip!

Surprised that she was notice so quick.

Neos: Come, you must be hungry.

She slowly go towards him, sitting down facing the camp fire and take cook fishes and pot of stew.

Neos taking a bow of stew giving it to the girl, who is whipping away her drool.

Neos: It's hot, eat slowly so you won't burn yourself.

She nodded and do as he said.

???: So good.

Neos: Hi, I'm Neos, Neos Zero.

Wendy: I'm Wendy... Wendy Marvell.

Neos: Nice to meet you Wendy, can you tell me why did you try to steal?

He mood instantly go back to being nervous, shy and a bit afraid.

Wendy: I'm...sorry. It's just... hungry. I can't catch fish to eat nor I know how to hunt or cook. Some time I was lucky enough to catch a fish, I don't know anything about preparing it.