Chapter 157: The Dance in Northern Japan

Start from the beginning

Lee chuckles.

Lee: Sorry Mavis sama, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Mavis: You don't acknowledge Mira as your true master do you? Your true master is missing.

Lee spits out his drink and immediately turns to look towards Mavis. The first master innocently smiles.

Lee: Who are you?

Mavis: I told you my name already. Mavis Fairy Tail's first guild master. Why?

Lee: For someone as young as you. You're quite knowledgeable. That can get you in trouble.

Mavis turns around and looks towards the others guild mates just like Lee is.

Mavis: I can assure you I'm as old as you and Mira.

Lee chuckles.

Lee: You expect me to believe you're 400 something years old?

Mavis: Yeah.

Lee breaks out in laughter.

Mavis: Very well laugh all you want. Guess I'll find Natsu on my own then.

He immediately stops hearing his masters name.

Lee: What did you just say?

Mavis: Huh? Oh nothing I said I wish it was summer you know.

Lee: You know Master?

Mavis: Your true master? Yes I'm one of his guardians.

Lee: Then you must know what's going on!

Mavis looks around the guild. She sees that certain people are eavesdropping.

Mavis: Well Lee San, why don't I give you a tour of Kyoto since you haven't been here in such a long time.

Lee: Huh?

Lee looks towards the young master and understands what she means.

Lee: Thank You Mavis Sama.

In Northen Japan, a sudden light beam has descended from the skies in a random part of the city. Once the light died out, three individuals were seen coming out from within the light. Citizens around the city looked towards the light trying to see what just happened. But as they get curious and the light dies down they spot no one. They are confused as to what just happened. They all think it was probably one of the Greek Gods who has traveled back to the island. Seconds later alerts on everyone's phones, and on the big screens of some of the buildings an evacuation order has been put into place. To prevent chaos local police and local agencies have joined in to help on the evacuations. Citizens are confused as to why the sudden evacuation and are given no explanations why they are suddenly being evacuated. Some policemen are saying it's a routine procedure in case any actual danger is in place.
In a tall building near by the same three individuals who came through the gate are looking at what's going on around the city.

Yoruichi: Evacuating people? Is it because of us?

Natsu: Probably. That annoying Hades. Always making a spectacle out of things.

Harribel is in the back looking around the city as she's never really gone out of the Soul Society or hueco mundo.

Natsu: I'm surprised you guys actually dressed differently.

Yoruichi: What is that suppose to mean?

Natsu: Well you two are usually in comfortable clothing.

Yoruichi: Well what are we suppose to wear nothing? Perv.