Suddenly, Chu Xi's brain stabbed severely.

    He frowned slightly, suppressed the sudden pain, and then showed a little impatience, and said, "Let's go, there will be no food in the cafeteria any later."

    Song Yushu looked at Gu Muci, and then Glancing at Chu Xi who suddenly seemed angry, he and Mu Ci smiled and followed.

    Mu Ci was a little confused about who provoked this guy again, it was a bit too cloudy and uncertain.

    It's okay not to take her there, so many students are scrambling to run to one direction, isn't it the cafeteria, so you don't need to take her there at all, okay?

    He wanted to return, but Mu Ci still followed behind.

    Gu Zeyang followed closely behind.

    Just remembering the look in Chu Xi's eyes just now, he suddenly felt a strong sense of crisis. This is a strong feeling that he has never felt in so many years. He always feels that Chu Xi is very likely to steal his everything.

    Gu Zeyang turned his head to look at Mu Ci beside him, his eyes filled with complicated meanings.

    The meal was very unpleasant.

    Originally, what Chu Xi and Song Yushu said before was just to take her to the cafeteria, they didn't say they wanted to sit down to eat with her. Who knew that after Mu Ci sat down after finishing his meal, he followed Chu Xi and sat directly in her Next to him, holding a plate in his hand, he began to eat his rice set meal uncomfortably.

    Gu Zeyang sat opposite Mu Ci, originally because there were only two people, and it was convenient to sit face to face to talk, but who knew that Chu Xi, who came out midway, would sit directly next to Mu Ci so brazenly.

    For everyone present, er, no, Song Yushu should not be counted. Although he felt something faintly, even realized it earlier than the other three people in the field, he is a fearless single dog. , what is he afraid of.

    So he happily sat down on the seat next to Gu Zeyang, and even said hello to him before that, and then sat down without waiting for Gu Zeyang to answer or not, and started to eat like a wind. He directly ordered two servings chicken drumstick rice.

    After all, his exclusive skill is "skip".

    Looking at Song Yushu's heroic posture diagonally opposite, Mu Ci was almost dying of jealousy.

    After eating this weird meal, Mu Ci found that the two people still had no intention of leaving, so he asked directly, "When are you two planning to stay with me?"

    This time, before Song Yushu could say anything, Chu Xi said directly: "I will     leave whenever he leaves.

    "

It's like fighting over everything.

    Could it be that Chu Xi has not officially started the plot line with the heroine, but first intersected with Gu Zeyang's plot line?

    "We'll wait until we get back to work. Are you planning to follow?" Gu Zeyang countered back.

    Chu Xi ignored him, looked away, and put his hands in his pockets.

    Song Yushu now knew what he should do, he smiled to smooth things over, and then said: "My boss's style of doing things is to be a man and do it to the end to send Buddha to the west, so student Su, let my boss be a person."

    Mu Ci : "..."

    Niu, you can really talk.

    Chu Xi tilted his head and glanced at Song Yushu indifferently.

    Song Yushu felt the death stare, and quickly shut up.

    So, after this little episode, the four of them walked slowly towards the teaching building again.

    From the cafeteria of Yigao to the teaching building, one of them passed the basketball court, and when passing by the basketball court, Mu Ci turned his head and saw the male protagonist who was still playing basketball hard at the moment, and was speechless.

    This horse riding isn't a romance novel, it's a sports manga.

    During this meal time, the hero is playing basketball all the time, he is so dedicated.

    Then Mu Ci looked aside, and she saw another girl.

    Then she saw a very familiar scene, the basketball swished through the air in a beautiful parabola, and then hit the girl hard on the head.

    Ah this.

    "Ji Tongtong! Boss, isn't that Ji Tongtong? Although I know she came here today, why did she come at this time?"

    Song Yushu saw Ji Tongtong early in the morning, so he just turned his head and wondered what Chu Xi was thinking. Talking, directly missed the scene where Ji Tongtong was smashed.

    Chu Xi was kicking the pebbles on the side of the road all the way, and he didn't even notice.

    And they are still some distance away from the basketball court.

    Immediately afterwards, a familiar scream was heard.

    The two of them looked up one after another.

    Chu Xi frowned, turned his head to look at Mu Ci, and then walked quickly to the basketball court with Song Yushu.

    The author has something to say: I achieved the 4D achievement today hehehe~

    get! (σ≧?≦)σ

    will continue tomorrow, come on! (Huai Ting)

    Qingzi wants to rush, rush, rush! Rush to my little cuties!

    Hug it, bang bang ^3^