Chapter 123

Chapter 123 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (12)

    Mu Ci closed the door tightly, ensuring that the movement downstairs would not disturb Chu Xi's rest as much as possible, then she walked downstairs slowly, looked down from the upstairs, and found that there were quite a few people coming. people.

    For them, this should be a big event in the family. After all, the Chu Group has lost Chu Xi in just a few days, and these people should be in a panic.

    The people who came were Chu's father, Chu's mother, and Chu Zhuo. Mu Ci felt that if it wasn't because the old house of the Chu family was far away from here, maybe the old man Chu would have to come here in person, which is really grand.

    When Mu Ci leisurely went downstairs and walked in front of them, Father Chu spoke directly.

    "Xiao Ci, why are you alone, where is Chu Xi?"

    Mu Ci shrugged, expressing that he didn't know either.

    Seeing her rascal appearance, Chu's mother on the side didn't hold back her anger, and said directly: "When the elders talk, as a junior, you should listen obediently. What does it look like if you are standing or sitting? If you continue to mess around like this, Chu Xixi will divorce you sooner or later."

    Although Father Chu frowned, he didn't stop him.

    Mu Ci, on the other hand, looked aggrieved: "Mom, what are you talking about? I have been married to Chu Xizheng'er eight times and received a certificate. Now we have a very good relationship. Mom, it's a bit too much for you to say that. Hurt someone."

    Seeing this, Chu Zhuo quickly smoothed things over: "Sister-in-law, my mother didn't mean that, you..."

    "Xiao Zhuo, what are you talking to her about? It's not like you don't know how shameful her messy things are. Don't have anything to do with her." Chu Ma pulled Chu Zhuo away and instructed in a low voice.

    Although her voice was lowered quite a bit, it was obviously intended to be in response to Mu Ci, so it was clear to Mu Ci's ears.

    Mu Ci sneered, quietly watching them act sincerely.

    Indeed, they are really just preaching here out of genuine feelings.

    In the end, when they were almost done talking, seeing that Mu Ci hadn't said anything from the beginning to the end, he stopped.

    Chu's father frowned, with a cold face, pretending to be majestic, and said, "Xiao Ci, tell me, what's going on with Chu Xi recently?"

    Seeing that they stopped talking, she also His face turned cold, and he didn't intend to continue pretending.

    "It's nothing serious, it's just that I'm not feeling well. I'm going to work in a few days. Parents, if you have nothing to do, go back early.

    " You're still thinking about going to work in the company, why hasn't this child been seen for a few days, and why has he become like this!"

    Chu Mama disapproved, as if you still had disbelief in your expression.

    Mu Ci was shocked when he heard what she said.

    She really didn't expect Chu's mother to say such a thing, even ordinary relatives or friends or even neighbors would not say such a thing even if it was to save face.

    Moreover, the comparison between Chu Zhuo and Chu Xi, I am afraid that even if Chu Zhuo really becomes self-willed, they will only excuse him. Because in their eyes, Chu Zhuo, who is always by their side, is good no matter what, but Chu Xi, who works hard outside, is just a stranger with a name.     Although Dad Chu and Chu Zhuo who were standing beside Chu Ma didn't express their attitude clearly, they seemed to think that there was no problem with their non-response.     Mu Ci really suspected that Chu Xi picked it up.     It seems that he was born with only one mission, which is to dedicate everything to the Chu family.     At this moment, Mu Ci's anger surged upwards, and she almost couldn't control herself from wanting to reason with them regardless of her image.     But Mu Ci still tried his best to calm down.     She has the memory of being a tasker, so she generally doesn't have too much affection for people in these virtual worlds, so she can calmly look at this matter from the perspective of an outsider.

The hero can always hear me [Quick Transmigration]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara