Chapter 107

Chapter 107 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (17)

    Chu Xi hugged him a little tighter, and it took a long time. Just as Mu Ci was about to struggle, he suddenly felt a little wet on his shoulders.

    She froze for a moment.

    Chu Xi is... crying?

    Knowing this time, she recalled the extra plot of the male supporting role again. His life has been not smooth since he was very young, even since he was born.

    Chu Xi didn’t grow up in anticipation when she was a child. Papa Chu had other women outside, so she didn’t particularly like Chu Xi’s arrival. Because of Papa Chu’s reason, Chu’s mother would take it out on Chu Xi every time she got angry. At that time, Chu Xi was still young, and at such a young age, he seemed to grow up several years mentally with each passing day. He was mature and sensible.

    He obediently allowed Mother Chu to beat and scold her, just to hope that she would feel better.

    He obediently was the best child, just hoping that the family would not have to worry too much about him.

    Since he was a child, Chu Xi didn't have much extravagance, he just hoped that his parents could be by his side, that's all.

    But, in the end, everything is just a luxury.

    Chu's family was murdered, Chu's father was plotted and imprisoned, Chu's mother died of grief and depression because of Chu's father, and the young Chu Xi came to his second uncle's house, but he was beaten, scolded and bullied.

    He did nothing wrong, but his existence became a mistake.

    As Mu Ci thought about it, he felt a little sour in his heart, distressed and pity, and even mixed with other complicated emotions, which were extremely strong but unpredictable.

    Mu Ci let this man vent his grief silently, raised his hand and gently placed it on his back, stroking him one after another, with gentle pity and comfort.

    Chu Xi froze for a moment, tears from the corners of his eyes slipped down, and once again wet the clothes of the man in his arms.

    He didn't let go of his musings, he just casually wiped his slightly red eyes at the moment, trying his best to keep his appearance the same as before.

    After doing everything, he let go of Mu Ci.

    He stared at the man in front of him without blinking.

    The moment Chu Xi hugged the person in front of her, she swore secretly.

    Definitely in the future! You must protect this person well, even if you are desperate, you must hold this person firmly. This person is his only hope in this world.

    "Okay, thank you my little girlfriend."

    Chu Xi's voice was nasal, but his tone became a little unruly and lightly teasing, like a big boy playing a prank.

    Mu Ci looked at him with a complicated face.

    As if Chu Xi didn't realize it, he pulled Mu Ci to stand up together, then supported her shoulders and turned her around so that her back was facing him, and the two faced the same direction.

    "Let's go, I'll take you home."

    After finishing speaking, he pushed Mu Ci lightly, and the two walked forward.

    The second year of high school ended soon, and in the last big final exam, Chu Xi directly jumped to the first place in the grade, even compared to the first grades in other cities, it was more than a star and a half higher.