Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    His words seemed to directly set off an uproar, and immediately shocked the other two present.

    Bai Qingchen's expression turned cold, his face darkened.

    Mu Ci was startled on the spot, dumbfounded.

    Wait, did she hear correctly just now, this guy wants to agree with her body? ! ! Brother, you are the hero! Hey!

    Wen Xiuqi saw that she seemed to have an attitude of resistance, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and said directly: "Princess heard it right, I plan to repay you with a promise of my body!"

    Don't, damn, you This is revenge for kindness!

    Mu Ci was terrified, and quickly refused, saying: "No, no, no need, this princess has always done whatever she wants, I have nothing to do to help you cure cold poison, you don't have to repay your favor so solemnly, this princess doesn't need you to repay your favor , really no need!"

    Seeing her resolutely resisting, Wen Xiuqi was filled with discomfort, his usually gentle face now showed aggrieved and unwillingness. Even directly ignoring Bai Qingchen who was present, she looked at Mu Ci fixedly and said, "Princess, haven't you always liked me?"

    Mu Ci: "..."

    That's really not the case! What I like about you is the setting, the original owner!

    It's not me anyway! Get out of my business!

    The two were in a stalemate for a long time, and Bai Qingchen's expression on the side hadn't been in a good mood ever since Wen Xiuqi said this.

    Wen Xiuqi paused, sighed lightly, and didn't intend to force her anymore, then said softly: "Princess, think about it carefully, I'll go back and prepare for the future."

    Before leaving, he looked at the station with complicated eyes. Bai Qingchen at the side glanced at her.

    Bai Qingchen snorted lightly, why is this guy hostile to him, and he doesn't like little junior sister, a stubborn donkey-like woman! Fierce and not gentle, and...

    Thinking about it, he suddenly couldn't think anymore.

    The gaze slowly fell on Mu Ci, who was still in a state of dissociation, it seemed that what Wen Xiuqi said just now had really hit her hard, and she still hasn't recovered from it yet.

    In fact, in the days to come, it is not impossible to be with my junior sister, it should be very interesting...

    The preparations for the treatment of cold poison are continuing in an orderly manner.

    Mu Ci handed over all the medicinal materials needed to Bai Qingchen, and the main way to help Wen Xiuqi treat the cold poison was through medicinal bath therapy. It is necessary to mix the medicinal materials obtained in the extremely dangerous place with the last drop of crystal dew, mixed with some other strong medicines, and then soaked.

    People with cold poison in the body, in the medicine bath, use internal force little by little, so that the medicine property is slowly absorbed into the body, and finally the medicine property resists the cold poison, causing the disease of leaving the soul, suppressing the disease of leaving the soul, and then warming it After a period of time, it can be completely cleared.

    The location of the treatment was chosen at the Princess Mansion.

    During the process of treating the cold poison, it was extremely difficult and dangerous and could not be disturbed in the slightest. Mu Ci sent a kind of secret guard, including those arranged by Wen Xiuqi, to guard the mansion secretly to prevent surprise attacks.