Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Reborn Apprentice (2)

    When Chu Xi saw Mu Ci again, it was directly at the Immortal Gate Competition.

    There are many mountains and mountains of fairy clouds, and the scenery everywhere is ethereal and beautiful. In the fairy world, there are many immortals with fluttering fairy clothes coming from all directions. Flying with a sword, standing on a crane, or riding a boat in groups, people from all sects and sects will participate in the ten-year Xianmen Dabi together.

    Although Chu Xi in the previous life was stupid in some aspects, his emotional intelligence was completely offline, and he was completely an unknown person in the fairy world without the slightest sense of existence, but after all, he was the personal apprentice of the famous Venerable Baiwu, so naturally he would not even participate in the fairy sect. He doesn't even have the qualifications for the Grand Competition, but Chu Xi from the previous life has completely become a living target for others in this Xianmen Grand Competition, being calculated, beaten and scolded by others.

    When Mu Ci carried Bai He to his seat, he involuntarily turned his gaze to the young man beside him.

    The young man was dressed in black, and his face that had not yet fully grown was still the most conspicuous among the crowd, vaguely showing the incomparable beauty of the gods in the future.

    "The dog looks a little nice! Among such a group of handsome immortals, that handsome appearance is simply hard to move away. 』

    When the voice appeared in Chu Xi's mind again, he was surprised for a moment, but this time he was able to calmly identify who made the voice?

    The sound seemed to be coming from afar or near, not the traditional way of secret sound transmission with spiritual power.

    Chu Xi was a little surprised.

    This voice was also somewhat familiar. A figure of an extremely cold and arrogant woman popped out of Chu Xi's mind suddenly. He quickly waved it away from his mind and stopped thinking about it. How is it possible? How could you think of that woman? She is really a heartless person, always thinking about her own interests, how could she have the energy to think about his affairs for a person who is of no use to her.

    Moreover, isn't the name Gouzi his former name? If it wasn't for Mu Ci in his previous life, he would never have changed his name at all.

    Although Gouzi is not arrogant, it was his adoptive parents who took it word by word, and each word has a unique meaning.

    As for his biological father, Chu Jiangfeng, he had never seen him in two lifetimes.

    Gouzi... Oh no, it's Chu Xi. Chu Xi really couldn't think of a clue, so he put this matter behind him for the time being, and his eyes fell on a big immortal martial arts platform in the middle of the front, his pair of pitch-black eyes remained motionless Staring at him, his eyes were complicated and tinged with a hint of darkness, cold and gloomy.

    This is the beginning of his painful purgatory. It is something he will never forget no matter how many years and centuries he has passed. It is also because of this that he made up his mind to leave. The goal is to become stronger and more powerful, enough to make his Destiny is firmly in your own hands.     When Chu Xi was staring at the distance, he was vigilantly aware of a fiery gaze falling on him. When he followed his gaze, he suddenly jumped into a pair of clear eyes, and he was silently stunned looking at those eyes. a bit.     Mu Ci was looking at her cheap apprentice, but who knew that the other party turned around suddenly, which shocked her and froze there for a while, unable to move.     She frowned subconsciously, and her face became colder and darker, and those who didn't know thought she was angry.     Seeing this, Chu Xi snorted coldly in his heart. Sure enough, no matter what he does, this guy will always dislike him, so this is normal.     It seems that he thought too much a few days ago.     "The annual Immortal Gate Grand Competition officially begins here."     A voice came from high above the sky and fell into everyone's minds, inexplicably bringing a sudden excitement, even victory. negative desires.     Chu Xi snorted coldly softly, which was unrecognizable.     No matter what Chu Xi thinks, in short, the fairy gate is in full swing, just like this.     This time, the Immortal Gate Grand Competition still adopts the round-robin system like the previous ones, and one's own opponents are selected according to random draws for round after round of the Immortal Art Grand Competition.