Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Future Movie King (15)

    "Bian Yuchen, your comparison is really interesting. So, I am the actress, and I deserve to be framed by her, to be misunderstood on the Internet, and to be scolded, right?

    " Brother Yuchen pretended not to want to scream anymore, presumably if the original owner faced this situation, no matter how much she liked Bian Yuchen, her complexion would not be much better at the moment.

    Seeing Mu Ci's cold face, talking to him like this, Bian Yuchen also felt a little uncomfortable.

    No matter what happened in the past, Song Muci would never talk to him so coldly. Even if he loses his temper with her, she will follow behind, always with a light smile on her face, tolerating everything about him, and now...

    Bian Yuchen suddenly realizes that he has gone too far.

    And at this moment, Lin Qingqing who was behind him immediately guessed something when he saw this, and cursed secretly at Bian Yuchen and Song Muci, but she couldn't show anything on her face, she stood behind Bian Yuchen , tugging at the corner of his clothes heavily, trying to disrupt his thoughts.

    "Qingqing?" Bian Yuchen suddenly became impatient with Lin Qingqing, but his love for her in the past prevailed.

    "Brother Yuchen, stop scolding Sister Muci, I did accidentally burn Sister Muci, even if... even if I was scolded by so many people on the Internet, I, I am willing to suffer..." As he spoke, tears came out of his eyes again.

    Those big sparkling eyes, with an innocent and ignorant look, shimmered like tears.

    Seeing her like this, Bian Yuchen's heart immediately went limp, and even his brain went limp.

    "Qingqing don't cry, don't cry, don't worry, I won't let you have trouble, I promise!" Bian Yuchen hugged Lin Qingqing into his arms, patted her shoulder lightly, and said softly Comforting, it seems that a little louder can scare the fragile person in his arms.

    "You will be fine this time, have you forgotten? You said that you want to become the brightest star in the film and television industry. If you want everyone to see you, I will definitely get you all the good resources , Qingqing, you deserve the best."

    Vomit——

    "Dogs and men and women!"

    Ji Li: "..."

    Mu Ci was forced to look at the two pairs of dogs and men and women who forcibly sprinkled dog food in front of him, feeling his eyes were stained.

    Fortunately, Director Lin drove everyone away, otherwise, where would she lose her face? Although she has always been thick-skinned, Song Muci's face is related to the Song family, and the Song family's face cannot be lost.

    Seeing that the situation was almost over, Mu Ci directly interrupted the continued stickiness between the two, and said in a cold voice: "Bian Yuchen, I don't care how you want to help Lin Qingqing, but don't make it on me, I'm It's true that I like you, but that doesn't mean that you can trample on my face for other women. If you continue to insist on your own opinion, then don't blame me for turning my face and denying others."

    After hearing this, Lin Qingqing said, I don't think the two will ever have a chance to get back together.

    Lin Qingqing looked at Mu Ci like that, and sneered in her heart.

    Heh, so what if you grab Ji Li, Bian Yuchen, whom you have loved since childhood, is still obediently at my disposal, Song Muci, you are a poor wretch, there will be no man who likes you.