The school grass next door lives in my house

Chapter 44

    [Ready to enter the world line numbered BGLS003, taskers please get ready, the virtual space-time tunnel has opened, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0——]

    When Mu Ci was conscious, he found himself sitting in the classroom , There are a few big square characters on the top of the front, and the words "study hard and make progress every day" in yellow on a red background are particularly eye-catching.

    The big fan above the head was whirling, and the sound of the teacher teaching without emotion came from my ears.

    She was sitting in the last row of the classroom, wearing a sports-style blue and white school uniform, the zipper of the jacket was pulled to the bottom, and it was wide open, chewing a piece of gum in her mouth, and stepped on the table beside her. On her legs, she was shaking her legs non-stop. There were two books on the table, and the large numbers full of numbers were placed underneath. On the top was a girly comic book that was obviously smaller in size. She was flipping through it casually. .

    This time... the campus world?

    "The message has been sent, please pay attention to check it." The system still had the mechanical voice without the slightest emotion.

    Mu Ci accepted the information and digested it bit by bit.

    The world this time is a campus world. It tells the story of a pair of junior high school classmates who reunited on the high school campus after many years. The male protagonist Yu Shi dropped out of school and left the original city after an accident happened at home, and came to another city to start a new life. A few years later, the heroine Ding Nianzhen also happened to come to the school where the hero is because her parents were on a business trip. The two met again and happened to be the same table. Sentimental feelings developed, and then they were admitted to the same university and got together.

    And Mu Ci's identity this time is still a female supporting role, and she is still the type of bad girl, with a big temper and poor studies. The most important thing is that it has produced an extremely important influence in the life of the male lead, and of course it is a negative influence. .

    Before she could finish digesting, someone suddenly patted her shoulder coldly.

    She turned her head to look, and found that it was a girl, very similar to her dress, the school uniform was not properly worn, the zipper was pulled to the bottom, and it was half naked. She was tied with a long ponytail and cut in front. An air bang, with that kind of light makeup on his face, he looks very good-looking.

    "Sister Mu Ci! What are you thinking? I called you several times just now, but you didn't hear me!"

    Mu Ci looked at her and paused.

    According to the information, this girl is Lin Muci's best friend, named Rong Niannian.

    When she was in junior high school, Lin Muci once saved her from a gangster. This girl named Rong Niannian followed Lin Muci all the time, and now she is in the same class as her in high school.

    Mu Ci and this Rong are in Class 18 every year, not a key class. Most of the people in this class come in with money or connections, and their studies are generally not very good, so some requirements may not be too strict. After all, it doesn't matter.

    The back door was open, and Mu Ci was next to the back door. She squatted beside her secretly, as if she was afraid that the math teacher who was lecturing on the stage would see her. Mu Ci hadn't seen her just now, thinking that she probably came in through the back door .