Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    When he was about to get off work before, Yu Shi received a text message from Mu Ci. This guy had never sent him a message before. Maybe it was the messy things that happened during the day. Yu Shi originally planned to ignore them, but somehow Unexpectedly, he opened it and looked at it.

    After thoroughly reading what was written on it, Yu Shi's pupils shrank.

    "Yu Shi, I'm Lin Muci, and I'm taking your sister Yu Miao at McX Law, come quickly after get off work!"

    This text message, which looked like a kidnapping warning, immediately threw Yu Shi into chaos.

    Coming out of his part-time job, Yu Shi saw the Lin family's car from afar to pick up and drop off Lin Muci.

    He turned his head and happened to see Mu Ci and his younger sister Yu Miao. The two seats were sitting next to each other, and there was a glass wall. Yu Miao was sitting there crying, and Mu Ci was holding her arm. , with a ferocious look on his face, suddenly, the string in his mind seemed to be broken, and he rushed over without thinking about anything.

    Who knew...

    Yu Shi held a person with one hand, the older one and the younger one stood beside him, the younger one followed obediently without saying a word, while the older one was still crying.

    Yu Shi was having a headache at the moment. It was the first time he had experienced this kind of thing when he grew up so big. At this moment, he really didn't know what to do. Moreover, he was indeed the one who made this man cry just now.

    Yu Shi frowned, feeling a little irritable in his heart, as if he couldn't see this person crying, the feeling in his heart was strange yet familiar.

    He turned his head to look at Mu Ci, and said, "Don't cry." His

    tone was blunt, and in Mu Ci's view, there was no sign of remorse at all.

    "Who stepped on the horse and cried, I didn't cry!" Mu Ci snotted and burst into tears. She felt that she must be very ashamed at the moment, but she really couldn't control the physiological tears that kept pouring up.

    As soon as she spoke, Yu Shi's eyebrows twitched, his face turned cold again, and he threatened Mu Ci in a cold voice: "Shut up, if you say another dirty word, I'll throw you out."

    For some reason, Yu Shi couldn't control his emotions, and directly said this somewhat rude thing to Mu Ci, if he had absolutely suppressed all his emotions in the past, he wouldn't have bothered her much.

    He thought about it, and felt that it was because his sister Yu Miao was by his side, and he didn't want her to follow Lin Muci's example.

    Mu Ci choked for a moment and stopped crying, but because he was crying so hard just now, he was still sobbing now, staring at his eyes with wet eyelashes, looking very pitiful.

    This... This horse riding is teaching me like a bear child, and throwing... throwing it out!

    When Yu Shi was stared at so straightly by her, he suddenly felt a weird feeling in his heart, like being scratched, but it was so subtle that it could almost be ignored.

    In the current situation, Yu Shi was actually a little flustered and didn't know what to do. Since he was young, he had hardly done anything wrong, let alone being too modest with humanity. Now he didn't know how to apologize.

    Although he knew that he should say sorry, but the words seemed to become unspeakable, and he took them back.

    Just when Yu Shi was thinking wildly, Yu Miao who was at the side suddenly pulled Yu Shi's hand, and then said to him with a straight face, "Brother, you should apologize to Sister Mu Ci and say sorry."