Chapter 101

Chapter 101 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (11)

    It was rumored in high school that Ji Tongtong and the school girl Qin Zichen were together.

    Although there was a scandal in the plot, they should not be together.

    Mu Ci was not very sure at the beginning. After all, it has been a long time since she asked for leave because of her "broken love". She is now directly ensuring the authenticity of this matter.

    However, as the supporting actress Su Muci, who seems to have a good relationship with the heroine Ji Tongtong at the beginning, that is, herself, and the object rejected by the rumored actor, what kind of attitude should she have towards this matter, which requires careful consideration clicked.

    But at present, according to the development of the plot, during this period, the female supporting role Su Muci should neglect the heroine, the person who "betrayed" her. Just after being rejected, before she came back, my good friend was with the person I liked.

    So during this period of time, Mu Ci has been avoiding Ji Tongtong. Every time Ji Tongtong wanted to talk to her, Mu Ci would drag Gu Zeyang away, the kind that would not glance behind him from the corner of the eye.

    The atmosphere is in a state of anxiety, waiting for an opportunity to break this.

    One day, Mu Ci wandered around the playground to relax.

    [Mu Ci: System, the plot of my side is actually pretty good. Regarding the relationship with the heroine and the interaction with the hero, is it a good way to promote the plot little by little. ]

    [System: Except for the weird direction at the beginning, the plot has been pretty good recently. ]

    When Mu Ci heard the system say this, he felt a little happy.

    After all, he was a tasker who just became a regular worker from the internship period. At the beginning, he still couldn't be as mature as other taskers.

    It's just that the system's next sentence froze Mu Ci.

    [System: You have done a good job in the male lead and female lead, but are you a little too concerned about the male lead? ]

    Mu Ci paused, then pretended not to care, and smiled.

    [Mu Ci: Isn't this a character setting? Anyway, the male supporting role was also an extremely important person when the original owner was a child. Some things are not as serious as you think, and I will handle them properly. ]

    [System: I hope so. 054, you are a mission worker who has just become a regular worker, so you must pay special attention to not revealing your true feelings in the mission world. Don't forget this. ]

    [Muci smiled lightly: OK. ]

    Suddenly, after talking to the system, Mu Ci felt a deep sense of loss in his heart, and they all rushed to his heart.

    She walked slowly, kicking the small stones on the side of the road casually, and her whole body seemed to reveal a kind of impatience and irritability.

    As I walked, I passed the basketball court somehow.

    Then she saw Qin Zichen and... Ji Tongtong!

    Mu Ci's eyes widened in disbelief.

    Made, the plot is advanced again.

    The scene where the female supporting role ran into the female lead and the male lead entangled together should have waited for a while, and then... this happened?