Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    These two words carry the indifference and carelessness unique to teenagers.

    Mu Ci subconsciously tightened his grip, turned around to look over, and quickly let go after Fang Qingjun's brows frowned slightly.

    She coughed lightly, then looked at the big boy in front of her.

    At first glance, I was attracted by the unique temperament of this person. He was wearing the same blue and white sports school uniform as her. He looked handsome and very handsome.

    He has short black hair, a little broken hair on the forehead, and a pair of black eyes are very beautiful, but they are full of indifference, and a light-colored scar at the corner of the eye adds a bit of real youthful and unruly look to him. breath.

    Is this the hero Yu Shi of this world?

    It wasn't until the other party's pretty brows frowned again that Mu Ci realized that he had kept his eyes on the other party for too long.

    When Yu Shi saw Mu Ci let go of his hand, he didn't even look at her, turned his head and walked in the direction they had sex with before.

    Seeing this, Mu Ci hurriedly stopped, trotted and stood in front of Yu Shi, thinking about the character of the original owner, and said: "Is this how you treat your savior? I saved you just now!"

    After finishing speaking, he sneered, With a strong sense of ridicule.

    The other party looked at her indifferently, still without the slightest emotion.

    Just when Mu Ci thought that the other party was going to stalemate like this, he suddenly saw Yu Shi's pursed lips, opened it lightly, and said, "You said no matter where you are, don't talk to you."

    Hearing this, Mu Ci The information about the original owner's plot in his mind was completely received in his mind.

    She seems to have said that.

    Mu Ci thought about it, and learned from the information that the relationship between the two is not simple. No wonder it was said that the female supporting role Lin Muci had a great influence on the life of the male lead Yu Shi.

    It turns out that Yu Shi and Lin Muci have actually been living together since two years ago.

    Yu Shi's parents were both killed in a plane crash, leaving only a pair of children. At that time, Yu Shi was in the second year of middle school, and his younger sister Yu Miao was only five years old.

    Yu Shi's father's company was facing bankruptcy, and he was heavily in debt. The little remaining family property was also divided up by relatives, and the two were alone and helpless.

    Later, after Lin Muci's parents found out about this, they decided to bring the two children back to their home to raise them.

    Lin Muci's parents and Yu Shi's parents were good best friends and good brothers who cared about them in college, and considering the financial situation of the Lin family, it is still more than enough to raise two more children.

    So after the accident at Yu Shi's family, the Lin family immediately took the two children into their own family.

    Regarding the addition of an older brother and younger sister, Lin Muci was very happy about it at first, but later, slowly, he found that his love had been divided by more than half, and since then, he has been hostile to the pair of brothers and sisters everywhere .