Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Colorful and gorgeous flowers are floating from the sky, and petals are falling everywhere.

    In the center of the sky, a woman in white clothes slid down the silk ribbon stepping on it, and landed slowly with the fluttering petals in an extremely graceful posture.

    At the same time, the tone of the guzheng rose and fell little by little, and the woman in white in the center danced to her heart's content.

    Mu Ci was dumbfounded.

    Also...it's too dazzling, the ancient people danced for convenience, and with the use of lightness kung fu, the graceful dancing posture is amazing.

    She wanted to howl twice.

    However, now is not the time to appreciate this, Mu Ci tilted her head to look at Wen Xiuqi, but unexpectedly met his gaze, she was stunned for a moment.

    This guy doesn't look at the heroine, but why does he look at her? Why, he is afraid that she will make trouble!

    Although he was muttering this in his heart, Mu Ci took advantage of the fact that almost everyone was immersed in the graceful dance of the heroine Rong, and quietly left his seat and planned to sit next to Wen Xiuqi, so as to be convenient when he was attacked later. thing.

    "Little Junior Sister, why are you going!" Bai Qingchen grabbed her arm and asked.

    Mu Ci was taken aback, and quickly winked at him, telling him to shut up and not make too much noise.

    Although Qiu Muci, as the tenth princess, has always acted recklessly, she did not dare to act too presumptuously at the banquet of hundreds of officials, and there was a queen mother suppressing it. This old woman always liked to fight against her .

    However, why wasn't this guy so amazed by the heroine? Mu Ci thought about it, and the only possibility was that he was probably just an npc who couldn't even be considered cannon fodder!

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    "I'll go over for a while, come back later, don't worry about it."

    After finishing speaking, he drew back his arm and continued to sneak forward.

    Bai Qingchen stared at his empty palm, feeling a strange feeling in his heart.

    Mu Ci made a detour, half-pressed and slipped to Wen Xiuqi's side. He was about to sit down, but was stopped by the black wind beside him.

    "Princess Ten, what are you doing here?"

    Because Wen Xiuqi had been in a bad state just now, Hei Feng thought it was the reason why his master didn't want to see Qiu Muci, but the seat arrangement was too ingenious. I had to face Shang Qiu Muci's disgusting face.

    It's just that he never expected that Princess Ten would sneak here brazenly, so he planned to stand up and drive away this vile and lustful woman for his master. Princess.

    "Brother Hei, why are you everywhere!" Mu Ci slapped his hand off, and sat down next to Wen Xiuqi.

    Heifeng originally planned to stop him, but seeing that his master had no intention of driving people out, he just stood aside and remained silent. He didn't want to exchange jobs with that guy Heiyu.

    As soon as Mu Ci sat down, he heard the person next to him say indifferently: "The princess is not going to accompany that young man in white, but what is she doing here with my son?