Chapter 14

Chapter 14 The Future Movie King (14)

    When the actress Song Muci's melon was getting a bit boring, things turned around again, and another big melon fell, and it was directly on the trending search.

    It’s still the same marketing big V with the ID “Zhen Zhen You Ci” before, with the same smooth and eye-catching copywriting as before, and the following is still accompanied by a well-founded video as evidence, but this time the video is pure and natural, without adding any post-processing Mark of.

    As soon as the original video came out, the insults against actress Song Muci seemed to have instantly turned into a joke.

    This is not playing big names to bully newcomers! It's clear that this newcomer who came out of nowhere is so bold as to frame the Queen!

    It should be said that this person is bold or courageous.

    The wind direction turned directly, and Lin Qingqing, who had just gained a lot of exposure after stepping on the actress a few days ago, was confused at the moment.

    In the past few days, Mu Ci was in a pretty good mood.

    Although the previous heroine Lin Qingqing's sudden blackening caused the plot to be biased, making her a little bit helpless, and nothing else.

    How about the heroine is none of her business, her main task at first was to pave the way for the heroine.

    Therefore, after Lin Qingqing framed her, Mu Ci chose to fight back without hesitation, instead of continuing to follow the script written in the plot, being degraded, influenced by the halo of the heroine, and even letting himself into the abyss step by step for a stupid man .

    I chose the primary task with low rewards. Although there are other reasons on the one hand, the more important thing is that the primary task is more friendly to the tasker, with a wide range of activities and limited restrictions. I don’t have to force myself to do things I don’t like.

    After all, no one likes it. After knowing the desperation that he is about to face, he happily jumped into it obediently.

    At least for now, for Mu Ci, she doesn't have anyone or anything that can make her desperately willing to do things she doesn't like to do.

    After the hot search issue was resolved, the filming of "Luan Huang" was still going on normally. Although the quarrel with Lin Qingqing was a bit unpleasant, whether it was in the crew or in life, it would not be Mu Ci who was embarrassing.

    The shooting location this time was in the suburbs. After Mu Ci had just finished filming a fight scene in a heavy costume, he found a place to rest under a big parasol.     However, as soon as she sat down, her assistant, Comrade Xiao Lin, looked gossipy and excited, and ran over with a small fan: "Sister Mu Ci! Sister Mu Ci!"     "What's wrong." Ci was tired and hot, and his speech was a little weak. Perhaps because of this, the tone has a gentle and soft feeling, and the hearts of those who listen to it are melted.     Comrade Xiao Lin, who was hiding his voice control, blushed suddenly, and then he said in a rambling manner: "Sister Mu Ci, guess who is not here today?     " He is a bit cold on weekdays, but has a good temper, as long as he doesn't provoke her, so under normal circumstances, Xiao Lin still likes to talk to Mu Ci.     "I don't want to guess, just tell me." Mu Ci was really tired. The fighting scene just now was fighting on the battlefield. The range of movements was huge, and the various poses were very difficult. Before coming to this world, she had done some work on actors. Professional training, so she generally doesn't want to use a substitute unless it is absolutely necessary.     Seeing that Sister Mu Ci was so boring, Xiao Lin finally stopped laying the groundwork and said directly: "Sister Mu Ci, Lin Qingqing didn't come today. She has a part in the scene today, but she asked for leave with the director."     "Today?" Mu Ci was a little surprised .     Today's scene is relatively large, and it is very special, and the rent for a day is not cheap, so in general, unless it is a last resort, the holiday will not be approved.     Maybe the new trending search was really hurt?     Mu Ci snorted lightly.     What she did so terribly back then, didn't she think about the consequences today?     As for Lin Qingqing, Mu Ci didn't want to pity her, she did it herself, no one's fault.     If you keep quiet, maybe this matter will be over, this matter can be big or small, and Lin Qingqing is backed by Bian Yuchen's help.