Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The Future Movie King (12)

    After coming out of Ji Li's house, Mu Ci immediately contacted to investigate the matter, starting from the marketing account on the one hand, and starting from Lin Qingqing secretly on the other hand.

    After explaining everything, Mu Ci came back.

    The room prepared for Ji Li had already been tidied up, she simply said a few words that she thought the benefactor might say, led him directly to the room and left.

    Ji Li pulled the suitcase and came to the place where she was going to rest temporarily, her face was complicated and unpredictable.

    The room seemed to have been tidied up on purpose, and the style of the room seemed to be deliberately designed according to his preferences, but it was not obvious, as if he was afraid of being seen through.

    The room is very big, everything is complete, even the desk has been moved in.

    Ji Li looked up and down a few times, sat casually on the chair next to her, took out her mobile phone, and dialed a number: "Check who sent Song Muci's message."

    "Brother Ji, I haven't said anything yet , you just throw the task in my face, you are too disrespectful of brotherhood!" As soon as the person on the other end of the phone came up, he babbled about Ji Li's ruthlessness.

    Ji Li: "...too many dramas."

    The person on the other end of the phone choked for a moment, and then said with a playful smile again: "Brother, have you paid more attention to Song Muci recently? Could it be, brother, What do you have in mind?"

    Although this person was just teasing and making a joke, Ji Li was stunned immediately after hearing this, he looked at the direction of Muci's room on the other side of the wall, his eyes were dark, It's like being trapped in an endless loop with no solution and can't get out.

    The person on the other end of the phone talked for a long time before realizing that something was wrong. He raised his voice and said, "Brother?"

    Ji Li came back to his senses, very ruthless.

    "It seems that you are still very free, don't take the rest of this month's vacation."

    "Brother—boss—" the other end of the phone wailed mournfully.

    Ji Li directly put the handset of the mobile phone away from her ear, and said mercilessly again: "Okay, you can check this matter as soon as possible, I will wait for your results, and hang up." After finishing speaking, she hung up

    without waiting for a response from the other end of the phone.

    The next day, when I went to the set.

    Manager Li Wei went to pick up Mu Ci early in the morning. After sending her children to the kindergarten, she drove the nanny's car and rushed downstairs to Mu Ci's house without stopping.

    What she didn't expect at all was that there were actually two people who went downstairs, besides Mu Ci, there was actually another person, Ji Li!

    Li Wei was stunned for a moment.

    She stepped forward and pulled Mu Ci to the side, and said in a low voice: "My little ancestor, why is he here! He appeared with you!"

    Mu Ci patted Li Wei's hand, indicating that she should not panic. "Cousin, Ji Li is the person I like at present, and the relationship between us is very, very pure. He lives in his place, and I sleep in mine. The two don't interfere." To