The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me

Chapter 69

    When Mu Ci came out of the previous world, she was still a little overwhelmed. When she returned to the Bureau of Time Management, her eyes were still a little distracted, and her heart seemed to be still at the time when Yu Shi left in the previous world.

    Seeing her lack of energy, the system let her rest for a few days.

    On the last day, she didn't let the system seal her emotional memory from the previous world, she just said wait.

    What she did was exactly in line with the system's wishes, after all, the adult had already let it secretly unseal the seal of 054's emotional memory bank.

    It's just that when it breathed a sigh of relief, it received an order from above, signed by that adult's name, and the content was to seal 054's emotional memory again.

    System: ...

    So what exactly are you two planning to do.

    It's a little dizzy, but it doesn't want to care about the bad things of the couple, but after all, it's in the jurisdiction of that adult, so it still needs to listen.

    After sealing 054's emotional memory again, Mu Ci was called to meet him.

    "So the big boss is finally free? You won't miss the appointment again this time." After the emotional memory was sealed, Mu Ci's spirit obviously improved, but there was still something different.

    Because for balance, the system only secretly sealed a part, and left a part, so that neither side will be offended.

    Seeing Mu Ci's expression of showing no affection for the lord at all, the system quickly explained: "The last time I definitely didn't break the appointment on purpose, the lord must have something to deal with temporarily, so don't be prejudiced against the lord."

    Mu Ci Looking at it with a surprised face, he felt that this guy...

    "You must not be bought by the big boss, your dogleg appearance does not fit your image as a system without emotions at all."

    The system was accidentally poked into the truth by her, the data fluctuated for a while, and then returned to normal, and calmly replied: "How is it possible, if I can be bought by that adult with such great strength, I still need to team up with you here Team dungeon?"

    Mu Ci: "...That's right!"

    So why did the big boss find her? Although the previous world plot was a little bit broken, overall, the task was completed, and the result was the same. Okay, why were you called to drink tea?

    No matter how you think about it, it is useless. Mu Ci walked to the main control room according to the route last time. The general situation was the same as last time. The huge main control room was still empty at the moment, and there were not many people. But the difference from last time is that, except for some equipment, there is a figure of a man in the center. He is sitting there at the moment, and because of the distance, he can't see clearly.     Mu Ci took a brief look, walked over, and stopped not far away. The main control room has regulations that non-staff personnel are not allowed to approach the central area.     "Tasker number 054, here to report."     Mu Ci's voice was steady.     The man stood up and walked towards her.     "Chu Xi, my name." The     man walked up to Mu Ci, and stopped a step away. His voice was cold, with a kind of indifference.     Mu Ci looked up at the other party in surprise.     A delicate and handsome face, very handsome. The long and curly white eyelashes reflect the pair of blue eyes that are as quiet and mysterious as amber, noble and cold.     His appearance and temperament made it impossible to ignore, but what surprised Mu Ci was the short silver hair of the other party, which was too special a color.     And when she saw this short hair, she always felt as if she had seen it somewhere, but she couldn't remember it after thinking about it carefully, and she didn't have the slightest impression.     And... Chu Xi, this name, like this short silver hair, gave her an extremely familiar feeling, but she couldn't remember it.