Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    On the way back from the palace, Wen Xiuqi used all sorts of reasons to tell Mu Ci to take good care of himself. There was such a stranger living in the mansion. If he could avoid him, he would avoid him. If he could drive him away, he would Get rid of all kinds of things as soon as possible.

    Anyway, the explicit pointing and alluding is Bai Qingchen who is opposite to the hidden connotation.

    Mu Ci was startled by his sudden actions on the carriage, but now he heard Wen Xiuqi speak softly, but he kept talking, and felt that he was really long-winded, so he waved it impatiently. He waved his hand, responded perfunctorily a few times, and went straight into the mansion.

    On the other hand, Bai Qingchen who followed Mu Ci into the princess mansion, his face was full of mockery, even when he was following Mu Ci, he made a gesture of embracing Wen Xiuqi behind him. It's too bad.

    Seeing this at the side, Hei Feng snorted slightly: "Master, this one surnamed Bai just likes that tenth princess. !"

    Wen Xiuqi tilted his head and gave him a casual look.

    "..."

    Hei Feng flinched, not daring to speak out.

    After a few days, news came from the palace, saying that the poison of the fifth prince, Qiu Shaoyuan, had almost recovered. Recently, a woman named Gong Rong, the daughter of an official, was taking care of her.

    Mu Ci thought about it for a few days, and with this news, the more she thought about it, the more she felt it was possible, so she went to a private courtyard not far away to find Bai Qingchen.

    Following the route given by Xiaotao, when Mu Ci walked to the side courtyard, he caught sight of the leisurely Bai Qingchen.

    He made a deck chair by himself, hid in the shade of a towering tree, and looked leisurely, shaking his broken fan once in a while, closing his eyes, enjoying the rare idle time.

    "Little Junior Sister, it's already here, if you don't come in, what are you doing standing at the door!"

    He really has a lot of skill!

    Mu Ci thought about it.

    She walked over to the stone bench next to the stone table and sat down, crossing her arms and looking down at him.

    "Hey, I have something to do with you!"

    Mu Ci kicked him casually, not hard, as if to remind him to sit properly.

    Bai Qingchen chuckled, but didn't get up, just lazily opened her eyelids to glance at her, and said casually: "Come, sit on my lap, sit on senior brother's lap, I promise you!"

    Mu Ci stood When he got up, he kicked the reclining chair under him away, and Bai Qingchen jumped up and stood firmly on the stone bench beside him just before the reclining chair took off.

    Mu Ci said: "After a few days, I found that you still owe money as usual!"

    "Haha, little junior sister, it's rare for you to tell the truth! I have no good qualities, the only good thing about my whole body is that I don't have enough pumps!" Bai Qingchen laughed in a wrong way.

    "...Okay, I really have something to discuss with you." Mu Ci sat down again.

    Seeing her serious face, Bai Qingchen didn't play any more, just sat on the stone table next to her with an unrestrained appearance.