Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Lin's father and Lin's mother specially chose a place with mountains and water, the environment is excellent, and the surrounding air is extremely fresh. A few steps away is a clear stream, as well as large and small stones and small fish swimming happily in the river.

    Little Yu Miao has always been with Lin's father and Lin's mother. She looks very good, and she is much happier than usual, and the smile on her mouth has not stopped from the beginning to the end.

    Muci, however, was in a state of excitement at the beginning, and soon became sluggish. After walking two steps, she stopped and beat her legs, with a tired look on her face, she frowned and said weakly: "I'm still playing!" Is it? Why are you so energetic? I'm almost exhausted!"

    Yu Shi casually looked back at her, and there seemed to be a little disdain in his eyes.

    This person was so excited at the beginning that he was about to jump into the sky, but within two hours, he immediately turned into a dried salted fish that couldn't even turn over.

    Although Yu Shi was speechless about Mu Ci's three-point enthusiasm, his body was very honest, and he would look back at the state of the person behind him every two steps.

    Finally, it was almost time to play, and the sky gradually darkened. Lin's father and Lin's mother took them to solve the problem of outdoor meals, and finally began to rest and allocate.

    "I live alone!" Mu Ci raised his hand in advance and said.

    Lin's mother ignored her and talked about her personnel allocation: "There are two tents in total. Her dad and I have one tent, and the three of you have one tent. No objection."

    The other two didn't say anything. , Mu Ci opened his mouth first, and said to Mama Lin with a surprised face: "Mom, you are joking, you let me share a tent with Yu Shi, don't you worry about me? You are too big-hearted."

    What he said was a bit too straightforward, but the person who was poked and pointed at his nose frowned slightly, then raised his head and glanced at Mu Ci, his eyes were full of complicated colors, and in the end he didn't know anything. Did not say.

    On the contrary, Mama Lin's mouth twitched, and then she explained wordlessly: "It's not safe at night, and Yu Shi can take care of you two. And..."

    Mama Lin walked over and stood in front of Mousse, without saying a word He directly raised one hand and slashed her head severely, and said with a speechless expression of hatred, "I said, what kind of messy things are you thinking about in your little head every day? It's better to follow Yu Shi to learn more things in terms of brain capacity, and if you take one or two exams ahead, your mother and I will be satisfied!"

    Mu Ci hugged his head with a look of bitterness and hatred.

    After tidying up the things briefly, Lin's father and Lin's mother specially instructed some safety precautions, and they all climbed into their own tents.

    Mu Ci was a bit reluctant at first, but when he saw Yu, he got into the tent very naturally, found a sleeping corner of his own, and turned sideways without even looking at her, as if he just fell asleep like that.

    Mu Dun felt unbalanced for a moment.

    Yu Miao, who was still standing beside her, tugged at Mu Ci's hand and said, "Sister Mu Ci, don't be angry, let's go to bed quickly, I've been tired all day today, and you don't have to worry, brother sleeps well , don't snore or grind your teeth, and don't turn around and hit people casually, don't worry."