Chapter 95

Chapter 95 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (5)

    Ji Tongtong was hit by the ball and fell directly to the ground.

    Not far away, Qin Zichen trotted over, glanced at the girl who was rubbing his arm, frowned slightly, then held her arm and helped her up.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. See if you're okay. If you need anything, you can go to the infirmary, and I'll pay for the medical expenses."

    Qin Zichen seemed a little not good at dealing with such situations. Although he said this with a serious attitude, but that He had a ruthless expression on his face, which seemed perfunctory no matter how he looked at it.

    Ji Tongtong was instantly blown up by his attitude.

    She pushed Qin Zichen away, then picked up the basketball on the ground next to him, then slammed it at Qin Zichen who was standing tall in front of him, and said fiercely: "I'm sick!"

    After finishing speaking, she gave Qin Zichen a fierce look. Then he turned and left without looking back, his back looked very chic.

    The ball hit Qin Zichen's chest, the force of the ball was not small, and it really felt a little painful.

    It seems that no one has ever dared to face Qin Zichen with such an attitude. He was a little stunned by the smash, but just looked at Ji Tongtong's back in a daze, and even forgot to call him to stop.

    By the time Chu Xi and Song Yushu rushed over, the conflict seemed to be over.

    "..."

    Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang followed closely behind.

    And just after a few people came to the basketball court, Qin Zichen walked out from the state of confusion just now, then glanced at Chu Xi and the others expressionlessly, and then left.

    As soon as Qin Zichen left, Chu Xi and the others were left on the basketball court again.

    Song Yushu looked at the direction Ji Tongtong was leaving, and then at Qin Zichen's disdainful expression when he left just now, feeling amused.

    "Boss, Ji Tongtong really didn't cover it, even Qin Zichen dared to hate him! I admire you so much, you are indeed the people from Heiyun Lane, each one is stronger than the other!" Just

    now, the scene where Ji Tongtong smashed the ball hard on Qin Zichen, Both Song Yushu and Chu Xi saw it. However, due to the different directions, Ji Tongtong did not see Chu Xi and Song Yushu when they left.

    Song Yushu's words directly offended many people in Heiyun Lane, Chu Xi gave him a cold look, and the other party hid beside Mu Ci with a sneer.

    "..."

    Mu Ci was left speechless.

    Your boss stares at you, why are you standing next to me, is it possible that you are sick?

    But according to the plot, it seems that she should show interest in the hero at this time.

    So Mu Ci asked from the side: "Who was that person just now?" It

    was rare for her to speak, but she still asked Qin Zichen directly.

    Chu Xi and even Gu Zeyang looked at her in surprise.

    On the other hand, Song Yushu didn't seem to realize anything at all.

    "No, classmate Su, you've been here all morning, don't tell me that you don't even know who Qin Zichen is!"