Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    During the big break.

    A group of students in Class 8 were playing wildly in the classroom, the big fan was whirring hard above their heads, and the students were chasing and running in the small aisle, laughing and joking, it was very lively.

    Sitting in the last row, Mu Ci stared at a wrong book in front of him.

    Rong Niannian, who was on the side, put on a mask and sat next to Mu Ci, looking at her with a look of surprise, but because of the mask, he didn't dare to show too much expression on his face.

    "Sister Mu Ci, you have changed your temper, what do you want to do!"

    Rong Niannian said with a small mouth, all the surprise was expressed in his eyes.

    "My sister has to study hard!" Mu Ci didn't hide it at all.

    "!!!"

    Rong Niannian was really startled, the hand holding the mask accidentally tore off the mask.

    She leaned forward with her whole body, then put both hands on Mu Ci's face, rubbed it hard, and concluded: "Sister Mu Ci, you have mutated!"

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Mu Ci grabbed her Both hands were put down, expressionless expression on his face.

    "Okay, don't be poor, every year, I have to study hard, what is the reason, it doesn't matter, what matters is me..."

    Before she could finish speaking, a voice suddenly sounded at the door of Class 8 classroom, a The boy shouted loudly: "Sister Mu Ci! There is a beauty looking for you!" As soon as

    the words were said, the classroom was full of sighs, joking, and teasing voices.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    I am a woman, why are you so excited when a woman is looking for a woman!

    Mu Ci tore off the new facial mask that was placed next to Rong Niannian, and stuck it on her face casually, saying: "Stay obediently, we will talk about what happened just now later."

    After finishing speaking, he glanced at the door of the classroom, then leaned into Rong Niannian's ear and whispered a few words.

    Rong Niannian was stunned: "Oh, yes."

    When she followed her gaze, she found that the person waiting at the door of the classroom was Ding Nianzhen!

    Wait, Ding Nianzhen... is Yu Shi's deskmate, so...

    Rong Niannian thought of Mu Ci's strange behavior recently, and she suddenly had a bold guess in her heart.

    Wronged to study for love!

    The more Rong Niannian thought about it, the more she felt that it was the case, but if Mu Ci heard these words, she would definitely hit her on the head hard, and she was wronged to study for love! Is she the kind of person who is wronged to study for love?

    Learning is so difficult, why bother to compromise for love!

    Feeling that he had said something extraordinary, Mu Ci walked out briskly with the corners of his mouth curled up.

    ...

    Mu Ci walked over, leaned against the wall, put his hands in the pockets of his sports uniform, and looked at the heroine Ding Nianzhen who suddenly appeared, wondering why she came to find him? Shouldn't he be pestering the male lead?